Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Gedo gets 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves
Gedo played the full 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves in a 1-1 draw at Hartlepool United on Wednesday night.
Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ got his first start since April, albeit for Hull City’s reserves, in a 1-1 draw against Hartlepool United as the Egyptian striker bids for full fitness after recently recovering from injury.
Gedo, who hit five important goals in 12 matches on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive, had a quiet night at Hartlepool with the Hull’s only goal coming from James Armstrong.
The 28-year-old Egypt international, who re-joined the Tigers on a season-long loan from Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, returned to action for Hull last week after coming off the bench in 1-0 home win against Huddersfield Town in the Capital One Cup.
Gedo, who’s included in Bob Bradley’s squad ahead of the crucial play-off tie against Ghana, could return to the bench for the Tigers when Hull host Aston Villa on Saturday.