Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Gedo gets 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves
Gedo played the full 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves in a 1-1 draw at Hartlepool United on Wednesday night.
Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ got his first start since April, albeit for Hull City’s reserves, in a 1-1 draw against Hartlepool United as the Egyptian striker bids for full fitness after recently recovering from injury.
Gedo, who hit five important goals in 12 matches on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive, had a quiet night at Hartlepool with the Hull’s only goal coming from James Armstrong.
The 28-year-old Egypt international, who re-joined the Tigers on a season-long loan from Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, returned to action for Hull last week after coming off the bench in 1-0 home win against Huddersfield Town in the Capital One Cup.
Gedo, who’s included in Bob Bradley’s squad ahead of the crucial play-off tie against Ghana, could return to the bench for the Tigers when Hull host Aston Villa on Saturday.