The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Gedo gets 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves
Gedo played the full 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves in a 1-1 draw at Hartlepool United on Wednesday night.
Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ got his first start since April, albeit for Hull City’s reserves, in a 1-1 draw against Hartlepool United as the Egyptian striker bids for full fitness after recently recovering from injury.
Gedo, who hit five important goals in 12 matches on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive, had a quiet night at Hartlepool with the Hull’s only goal coming from James Armstrong.
The 28-year-old Egypt international, who re-joined the Tigers on a season-long loan from Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, returned to action for Hull last week after coming off the bench in 1-0 home win against Huddersfield Town in the Capital One Cup.