Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Gedo gets 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves
Gedo played the full 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves in a 1-1 draw at Hartlepool United on Wednesday night.
Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ got his first start since April, albeit for Hull City’s reserves, in a 1-1 draw against Hartlepool United as the Egyptian striker bids for full fitness after recently recovering from injury.
Gedo, who hit five important goals in 12 matches on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive, had a quiet night at Hartlepool with the Hull’s only goal coming from James Armstrong.
The 28-year-old Egypt international, who re-joined the Tigers on a season-long loan from Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, returned to action for Hull last week after coming off the bench in 1-0 home win against Huddersfield Town in the Capital One Cup.
Gedo, who’s included in Bob Bradley’s squad ahead of the crucial play-off tie against Ghana, could return to the bench for the Tigers when Hull host Aston Villa on Saturday.