The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Gedo gets 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves
Gedo played the full 90 minutes for Hull City Reserves in a 1-1 draw at Hartlepool United on Wednesday night.
Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ got his first start since April, albeit for Hull City’s reserves, in a 1-1 draw against Hartlepool United as the Egyptian striker bids for full fitness after recently recovering from injury.
Gedo, who hit five important goals in 12 matches on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive, had a quiet night at Hartlepool with the Hull’s only goal coming from James Armstrong.
The 28-year-old Egypt international, who re-joined the Tigers on a season-long loan from Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, returned to action for Hull last week after coming off the bench in 1-0 home win against Huddersfield Town in the Capital One Cup.
Gedo, who’s included in Bob Bradley’s squad ahead of the crucial play-off tie against Ghana, could return to the bench for the Tigers when Hull host Aston Villa on Saturday.