Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
CONFIRMED: John Boye ruled out of Ghana – Egypt tie
French Ligue 1 side Stade Rennes defender John Boye has been withdrawn from the Ghana squad that will face Egypt in the 2014 World Cup Qualifying play-off first leg in Kumasi next two weeks.
The 26-year-old has been suffering from a long term injury and it is reported that he is scheduled for a surgery on Monday 7th October, which rules him out of action for a minimum of four weeks to ensure proper recovery.
Defender John Boye has not played for Stade Rennes since the 31st August in the game against Lille that ended goalless.
The defender now adds up to Ghana’s injury list as defender Jonathan Mensah is out for six weeks, midfielder Rabiu Mohamed is also out for six weeks meaning the regular trio will miss the titanic clash in Kumasi.
Meanwhile, Edwin Gyimah of SuperSports United in South Africa has been called to replace the injured John Boye.
Afful Harrison will also miss the clash due to his suspension.