Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
VIDEO: Kahraba continues electrifying form with goal as FC Luzern win at Laussane-Sport
19-year-old Egyptian forward ‘Kahraba’ once again scored the only goal for FC Luzern – after just seven minutes – to lead them to a 1-0 away win against FC Laussane-Sport.
The youngest Egyptian international capitalized on a defensive error and tucked home his own rebound to net his third goal on his third start for Luzern since joining the club on a season-long loan deal from ENPPI in August.
The Egyptian starlet kneeled in prayer on the touchline in celebration after being replaced in the 58th minute.
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim, who carries the nickname ‘Kahraba’ which means ‘Electricity’ in Arabic, was also on target against Young Boys last week and also scored against FC Zurich before the international break.
KingFut.com revealed late in July that Hull City offered Kahraba a trial and Steve Bruce later confirmed the interest, but the Egypt U-20 star failed to join up with the Tigers due to work permit issues.
He was left on the bench in Egypt’s catastrophic 6-1 loss to Ghana in the first leg of the World Cup qualifying play-off, but his electrifying form could very well see him push for a spot in the starting eleven for the return leg in Cairo on 19 November.
Kahraba scored three goals and won two penalties at the African Youth Championship in March to guide the Young Pharaohs to winning the tournament in Algeria, and also scored Egypt’s lone goal against Chile at the U-20 World Cup this summer.
FC Luzern remain in third on 22 points and are set to face FC Sion next weekend.