The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
VIDEO: Kahraba continues electrifying form with goal as FC Luzern win at Laussane-Sport
19-year-old Egyptian forward ‘Kahraba’ once again scored the only goal for FC Luzern – after just seven minutes – to lead them to a 1-0 away win against FC Laussane-Sport.
The youngest Egyptian international capitalized on a defensive error and tucked home his own rebound to net his third goal on his third start for Luzern since joining the club on a season-long loan deal from ENPPI in August.
The Egyptian starlet kneeled in prayer on the touchline in celebration after being replaced in the 58th minute.
Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim, who carries the nickname ‘Kahraba’ which means ‘Electricity’ in Arabic, was also on target against Young Boys last week and also scored against FC Zurich before the international break.
KingFut.com revealed late in July that Hull City offered Kahraba a trial and Steve Bruce later confirmed the interest, but the Egypt U-20 star failed to join up with the Tigers due to work permit issues.
He was left on the bench in Egypt’s catastrophic 6-1 loss to Ghana in the first leg of the World Cup qualifying play-off, but his electrifying form could very well see him push for a spot in the starting eleven for the return leg in Cairo on 19 November.
Kahraba scored three goals and won two penalties at the African Youth Championship in March to guide the Young Pharaohs to winning the tournament in Algeria, and also scored Egypt’s lone goal against Chile at the U-20 World Cup this summer.
FC Luzern remain in third on 22 points and are set to face FC Sion next weekend.