Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Egypt to face Zambia ahead of crunch World Cup qualifier
The test match against the Chipolopolo will be played four days after the Pharaohs open camp in Cairo.
The Egyptian FA (EFA) boss Gamal Allam has revealed that his outfit will not name a new substantive Pharaohs coach before the November 19th clash with the Black Stars, meaning Bob Bradley will stay in charge of the seven time African champions.
The EFA are considering the likes of Hassan Shehata, Hossam El-Badry and Shawky Gharib for the Pharaohs coaching job.
Bradley will name his squad on November 9th ahead of the crucial tie with coach Kwasi Appiah’s side.
Meanwhile, the Pharaohs goalkeeper’s trainer Zaki Abdel-Fattah has denied rumors that the Egypt FA is putting pressure on the coaching staff to recall 38-year-old midfielder Ahmed Hassan and veteran goalkeeper Essam El-Hadary, who is now 40-year-old, out of international retirement for the match against Ghana.