Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Former GFA boss appointed match commisioner of CAF Champions League final
Former chairman of the Ghana Football Association (GFA), Lepowura Alhaji Mohammed Nuru-Deen Jawula has been appointed the match commissioner for the 2013 CAF Champions league finals first leg tie between Orlando Pirates of South Africa and record winners Al-Ahly SC of Egypt, scheduled for the Orlando Stadium in Soweto on Saturday, November 2.
The 64-year old experienced administrator has been a CAF/FIFA Match Commissioner and member of CAF International Club Committee for many years and his unparalleled diligence has earned him the finals of this year’s inter-club competition.
The first leg of the 2013 CAF Champions league finals has been handed one of Africa’s best referees Djamel Haimoudi of Algeria who will be assisted by compatriot Abdelhak Etchiali together with Morocco’s Redouane Achik.
KingFut.com also understands Cameroonian top referee Alioum Néant looks set to be confirmed the centre man to take charge of affairs when the Black Stars of Ghana face Egypt in the second leg tie of the 2014 World Cup play-offs on November 19.
Néant was in charge when African Champions Nigeria snatched a 2-1 away win over Ethiopia in the first of the play-offs.