Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Former GFA boss appointed match commisioner of CAF Champions League final
Former chairman of the Ghana Football Association (GFA), Lepowura Alhaji Mohammed Nuru-Deen Jawula has been appointed the match commissioner for the 2013 CAF Champions league finals first leg tie between Orlando Pirates of South Africa and record winners Al-Ahly SC of Egypt, scheduled for the Orlando Stadium in Soweto on Saturday, November 2.
The 64-year old experienced administrator has been a CAF/FIFA Match Commissioner and member of CAF International Club Committee for many years and his unparalleled diligence has earned him the finals of this year’s inter-club competition.
The first leg of the 2013 CAF Champions league finals has been handed one of Africa’s best referees Djamel Haimoudi of Algeria who will be assisted by compatriot Abdelhak Etchiali together with Morocco’s Redouane Achik.
KingFut.com also understands Cameroonian top referee Alioum Néant looks set to be confirmed the centre man to take charge of affairs when the Black Stars of Ghana face Egypt in the second leg tie of the 2014 World Cup play-offs on November 19.
Néant was in charge when African Champions Nigeria snatched a 2-1 away win over Ethiopia in the first of the play-offs.