Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Former GFA boss appointed match commisioner of CAF Champions League final
Former chairman of the Ghana Football Association (GFA), Lepowura Alhaji Mohammed Nuru-Deen Jawula has been appointed the match commissioner for the 2013 CAF Champions league finals first leg tie between Orlando Pirates of South Africa and record winners Al-Ahly SC of Egypt, scheduled for the Orlando Stadium in Soweto on Saturday, November 2.
The 64-year old experienced administrator has been a CAF/FIFA Match Commissioner and member of CAF International Club Committee for many years and his unparalleled diligence has earned him the finals of this year’s inter-club competition.
The first leg of the 2013 CAF Champions league finals has been handed one of Africa’s best referees Djamel Haimoudi of Algeria who will be assisted by compatriot Abdelhak Etchiali together with Morocco’s Redouane Achik.
KingFut.com also understands Cameroonian top referee Alioum Néant looks set to be confirmed the centre man to take charge of affairs when the Black Stars of Ghana face Egypt in the second leg tie of the 2014 World Cup play-offs on November 19.
Néant was in charge when African Champions Nigeria snatched a 2-1 away win over Ethiopia in the first of the play-offs.