Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Nacional bid for Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa
Portuguese side Nacional – who already have Egyptian Ali Ghazal within their ranks – have sent an offer of €100,000 for 22-year-old centre-back Mahmoud Alaa ahead of the January transfer window.
“I received an official offer from the team Nacional Madeira, and the offer already arrived to the board of Haras El-Hodood,” Alaa told YallaKora.
The board of the Alexandria-based club are prepared to begin negotiations with the Primeira Liga side, which could see Alaa link up with fellow Egypt international Ali Ghazal, who is a regular starter in Madeira.
The 6 foot 2 inches (1.89 m) tall centre-back made 13 appearances for El-Hodood before the 2012/2013 season was called off, but the club are reportedly willing to allow the young Egyptian defender depart for Portugal on a permanent transfer in January.
Alaa represented Egypt at the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Columbia, the 2012 London Olympics and has four senior caps with the national team under American coach Bob Bradley.