AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Nacional bid for Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa
Portuguese side Nacional – who already have Egyptian Ali Ghazal within their ranks – have sent an offer of €100,000 for 22-year-old centre-back Mahmoud Alaa ahead of the January transfer window.
“I received an official offer from the team Nacional Madeira, and the offer already arrived to the board of Haras El-Hodood,” Alaa told YallaKora.
The board of the Alexandria-based club are prepared to begin negotiations with the Primeira Liga side, which could see Alaa link up with fellow Egypt international Ali Ghazal, who is a regular starter in Madeira.
The 6 foot 2 inches (1.89 m) tall centre-back made 13 appearances for El-Hodood before the 2012/2013 season was called off, but the club are reportedly willing to allow the young Egyptian defender depart for Portugal on a permanent transfer in January.
Alaa represented Egypt at the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Columbia, the 2012 London Olympics and has four senior caps with the national team under American coach Bob Bradley.