Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Nacional bid for Haras El-Hodood defender Mahmoud Alaa
Portuguese side Nacional – who already have Egyptian Ali Ghazal within their ranks – have sent an offer of €100,000 for 22-year-old centre-back Mahmoud Alaa ahead of the January transfer window.
“I received an official offer from the team Nacional Madeira, and the offer already arrived to the board of Haras El-Hodood,” Alaa told YallaKora.
The board of the Alexandria-based club are prepared to begin negotiations with the Primeira Liga side, which could see Alaa link up with fellow Egypt international Ali Ghazal, who is a regular starter in Madeira.
The 6 foot 2 inches (1.89 m) tall centre-back made 13 appearances for El-Hodood before the 2012/2013 season was called off, but the club are reportedly willing to allow the young Egyptian defender depart for Portugal on a permanent transfer in January.
Alaa represented Egypt at the 2011 U-20 World Cup in Columbia, the 2012 London Olympics and has four senior caps with the national team under American coach Bob Bradley.