Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
John Boye to miss second leg of World Cup qualifier against Egypt
Ghana defender John Boye is scheduled to return to action in December, ruling him out of next month’s World Cup play-off return leg against Egypt.
The Rennes centre-back missed the first leg encounter at the Baba Yara Stadium where the West Africans won in a fashionable way.
The centre-back suffered a pubis injury early this month and will spend two months in the treatment room.
He has undergone surgery and should be ready to kick a ball before the winter break in the French Ligue 1.
Boye has been battling injuries since featuring for Ghana in the final Group D World Cup qualifier against Zambia in September.
The 26-year-old has been a regular in the Black Stars set-up and that will mean head coach Kwesi Appiah must plan without his services.
The Black Stars will face the Pharaohs of Egypt on November 19 in Cairo.