Mohamed Elneny took park in the “Impossible Behind The Goal Shot” challenge...
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
John Boye to miss second leg of World Cup qualifier against Egypt
Ghana defender John Boye is scheduled to return to action in December, ruling him out of next month’s World Cup play-off return leg against Egypt.
The Rennes centre-back missed the first leg encounter at the Baba Yara Stadium where the West Africans won in a fashionable way.
The centre-back suffered a pubis injury early this month and will spend two months in the treatment room.
He has undergone surgery and should be ready to kick a ball before the winter break in the French Ligue 1.
Boye has been battling injuries since featuring for Ghana in the final Group D World Cup qualifier against Zambia in September.
The 26-year-old has been a regular in the Black Stars set-up and that will mean head coach Kwesi Appiah must plan without his services.
The Black Stars will face the Pharaohs of Egypt on November 19 in Cairo.