An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
John Boye to miss second leg of World Cup qualifier against Egypt
Ghana defender John Boye is scheduled to return to action in December, ruling him out of next month’s World Cup play-off return leg against Egypt.
The Rennes centre-back missed the first leg encounter at the Baba Yara Stadium where the West Africans won in a fashionable way.
The centre-back suffered a pubis injury early this month and will spend two months in the treatment room.
He has undergone surgery and should be ready to kick a ball before the winter break in the French Ligue 1.
Boye has been battling injuries since featuring for Ghana in the final Group D World Cup qualifier against Zambia in September.
The 26-year-old has been a regular in the Black Stars set-up and that will mean head coach Kwesi Appiah must plan without his services.
The Black Stars will face the Pharaohs of Egypt on November 19 in Cairo.