Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
VIDEO: Gedo vs Spurs – Individual Highlights
Egypt international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ replaced Robert Koren in the 81st minute as Hull City aimed for the decisive winner at White Hart Lane.
In extra-time, after the scores were level at 1-1 after 90 minutes, Paul McShane powered in a header past Friedel in the 98th minute.
Shortly after, Gedo, who turned 29 yesterday, had a great opportunity to make it 3-1 for the Tigers but his shot went just past the post minutes before Harry Kane equalized for Tottenham to force the game to penalties.
Gedo curled his penalty past Friedel in the shoot-out before fellow Egyptian compatriot Ahmed Elmohamady missed the decisive kick to send Spurs through to the quarter-finals.
The Egyptian striker has yet to make his English Premier League debut since re-joining from Cairo giants Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day. He has continued to feature for the reserves as he bids for full fitness after recently recovering from an ankle injury.
Gedo, who was also on loan at the KC Stadium last season, hit five goals in his first five starts for the club to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive.
Gedo’s individual highlights vs. Tottenham: