Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Egypt to start preparations on 10 November ahead of Ghana clash
Egypt’s assistant coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah said on Thursday that the Pharaohs will launch preparations for the upcoming clash against Ghana on 10 November.
The Pharaohs will host Ghana in Cairo on 19 November in the second leg of the World Cup play-offs.
The Egyptian national team are looking to overcome their 6-1 first leg defeat to end a 24-year World Cup drought.
“Our preparations will start on 10 November in Cairo,” the Pharaohs’ goalkeeping coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah told Ahram Sports on Thursday.
Abdel-Fattah added that Egypt coach Bob Bradley expressed satisfaction with the team’s preparation schedule, which includes a friendly game against Zambia on 14 November.
“Zambia are a great team. It will be a good opportunity for the technical staff to choose our tactics before Ghana’s clash,” he added