KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Egypt to start preparations on 10 November ahead of Ghana clash
The Pharaohs will host Ghana in Cairo on 19 November in the second leg of the World Cup play-offs.
The Egyptian national team are looking to overcome their 6-1 first leg defeat to end a 24-year World Cup drought.
“Our preparations will start on 10 November in Cairo,” the Pharaohs’ goalkeeping coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah told Ahram Sports on Thursday.
Abdel-Fattah added that Egypt coach Bob Bradley expressed satisfaction with the team’s preparation schedule, which includes a friendly game against Zambia on 14 November.
“Zambia are a great team. It will be a good opportunity for the technical staff to choose our tactics before Ghana’s clash,” he added