Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Egypt to start preparations on 10 November ahead of Ghana clash
Egypt’s assistant coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah said on Thursday that the Pharaohs will launch preparations for the upcoming clash against Ghana on 10 November.
The Pharaohs will host Ghana in Cairo on 19 November in the second leg of the World Cup play-offs.
The Egyptian national team are looking to overcome their 6-1 first leg defeat to end a 24-year World Cup drought.
“Our preparations will start on 10 November in Cairo,” the Pharaohs’ goalkeeping coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah told Ahram Sports on Thursday.
Abdel-Fattah added that Egypt coach Bob Bradley expressed satisfaction with the team’s preparation schedule, which includes a friendly game against Zambia on 14 November.
“Zambia are a great team. It will be a good opportunity for the technical staff to choose our tactics before Ghana’s clash,” he added