Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Egypt to start preparations on 10 November ahead of Ghana clash
Egypt’s assistant coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah said on Thursday that the Pharaohs will launch preparations for the upcoming clash against Ghana on 10 November.
The Pharaohs will host Ghana in Cairo on 19 November in the second leg of the World Cup play-offs.
The Egyptian national team are looking to overcome their 6-1 first leg defeat to end a 24-year World Cup drought.
“Our preparations will start on 10 November in Cairo,” the Pharaohs’ goalkeeping coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah told Ahram Sports on Thursday.
Abdel-Fattah added that Egypt coach Bob Bradley expressed satisfaction with the team’s preparation schedule, which includes a friendly game against Zambia on 14 November.
“Zambia are a great team. It will be a good opportunity for the technical staff to choose our tactics before Ghana’s clash,” he added