Glen De Boeck has talked about his latest signing in summer transfer window Mahmoud...
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
Egypt to start preparations on 10 November ahead of Ghana clash
The Pharaohs will host Ghana in Cairo on 19 November in the second leg of the World Cup play-offs.
The Egyptian national team are looking to overcome their 6-1 first leg defeat to end a 24-year World Cup drought.
“Our preparations will start on 10 November in Cairo,” the Pharaohs’ goalkeeping coach Zaki Abdel-Fattah told Ahram Sports on Thursday.
Abdel-Fattah added that Egypt coach Bob Bradley expressed satisfaction with the team’s preparation schedule, which includes a friendly game against Zambia on 14 November.
“Zambia are a great team. It will be a good opportunity for the technical staff to choose our tactics before Ghana’s clash,” he added