Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Ghana name 24-man squad for World Cup Qualifier in Cairo
He has recalled Kevin Prince Boateng who pulled out of the first leg due to a chronic knee injury. The midfielder has after, featured for Shalke 04 and lasted 83 minutes last weekend in a 2-0 win over Hertha Berlin.
Also included in the squad are Dominic Adiyiah and goalkeeper Daniel Agyei as both players return to the Black Stars team to play the Pharaohs in Cairo on 19 November at the Air Defence Stadium.
Defenders: Harrison Afful (Esperance, Tunisia), Samuel Inkoom (Dnipro, Ukraine), Daniel Opare (Standard Liege, Belgium), David Addy (Vitoria Guimaraes, Portugal), Jerry Akaminko (Eskisehirspor, Turkey), Rashid Sumaila (Mamelodi Sundowns, South Africa), Mohammed Awal (Maritzburg United, South Africa), Edwin Gyimah (SuperSport United, South Africa)
Midfielders: Michael Essien (Chelsea, England), Sulley Muntari (AC Milan, Italy), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus, Italy), Emmanuel Agyemang Badu (Udinese, Italy), Albert Adomah (Middlesbrough, England), Mubarak Wakaso (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Christian Atsu (Vitesse Arnhem, Holland), Andre Ayew (Marseille, France)
Strikers: Asamoah Gyan (Al Ain, UAE), Abdul Majeed Waris (Spartak Moscow, Russia), Kevin-Prince Boateng (Schalke, Germany) Jordan Ayew (Marseille, France), Dominic Adiyiah (Arsenal Kiev, Ukraine).
The Black Stars lead the tie 6-1 after the first leg in Kumasi on 15 October.