Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ghana name 24-man squad for World Cup Qualifier in Cairo
He has recalled Kevin Prince Boateng who pulled out of the first leg due to a chronic knee injury. The midfielder has after, featured for Shalke 04 and lasted 83 minutes last weekend in a 2-0 win over Hertha Berlin.
Also included in the squad are Dominic Adiyiah and goalkeeper Daniel Agyei as both players return to the Black Stars team to play the Pharaohs in Cairo on 19 November at the Air Defence Stadium.
Goalkeepers: Fatau Dauda (Orlando Pirates, South Africa), Adam Kwarasey (Stromgodset, Norway), Daniel Agyei (Free State Stars, South Africa)
Defenders: Harrison Afful (Esperance, Tunisia), Samuel Inkoom (Dnipro, Ukraine), Daniel Opare (Standard Liege, Belgium), David Addy (Vitoria Guimaraes, Portugal), Jerry Akaminko (Eskisehirspor, Turkey), Rashid Sumaila (Mamelodi Sundowns, South Africa), Mohammed Awal (Maritzburg United, South Africa), Edwin Gyimah (SuperSport United, South Africa)
Midfielders: Michael Essien (Chelsea, England), Sulley Muntari (AC Milan, Italy), Kwadwo Asamoah (Juventus, Italy), Emmanuel Agyemang Badu (Udinese, Italy), Albert Adomah (Middlesbrough, England), Mubarak Wakaso (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Christian Atsu (Vitesse Arnhem, Holland), Andre Ayew (Marseille, France)
Strikers: Asamoah Gyan (Al Ain, UAE), Abdul Majeed Waris (Spartak Moscow, Russia), Kevin-Prince Boateng (Schalke, Germany) Jordan Ayew (Marseille, France), Dominic Adiyiah (Arsenal Kiev, Ukraine).
The Black Stars lead the tie 6-1 after the first leg in Kumasi on 15 October.