Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Hull’s Sone Aluko out until February – push for Gedo?
More bad news for Hull City as manager Steve Bruce confirms that Nigerian striker Sone Aluko will be out until February with a torn Achilles.
Blow for City as Aluko faces a spell on the sidelines after tearing his Achilles in the warm-up before the sides encounter with Sunderland last weekend.
It doesn’t get any better as reports indicate that the striker has rejected the club’s latest offer to extend his contract.
This should come as encouragement to Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ to get more playing time after he filled for Aluko on the bench in the last minute against Sunderland after the latter’s injury.
Gedo played the full 90 minutes in Hull City’s reserves’ 3-0 win against Scunthorpe United and assisted City’s third goal.