Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
Hull’s Sone Aluko out until February – push for Gedo?
More bad news for Hull City as manager Steve Bruce confirms that Nigerian striker Sone Aluko will be out until February with a torn Achilles.
Blow for City as Aluko faces a spell on the sidelines after tearing his Achilles in the warm-up before the sides encounter with Sunderland last weekend.
It doesn’t get any better as reports indicate that the striker has rejected the club’s latest offer to extend his contract.
This should come as encouragement to Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ to get more playing time after he filled for Aluko on the bench in the last minute against Sunderland after the latter’s injury.
Gedo played the full 90 minutes in Hull City’s reserves’ 3-0 win against Scunthorpe United and assisted City’s third goal.