Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Hull’s Sone Aluko out until February – push for Gedo?
More bad news for Hull City as manager Steve Bruce confirms that Nigerian striker Sone Aluko will be out until February with a torn Achilles.
Blow for City as Aluko faces a spell on the sidelines after tearing his Achilles in the warm-up before the sides encounter with Sunderland last weekend.
It doesn’t get any better as reports indicate that the striker has rejected the club’s latest offer to extend his contract.
This should come as encouragement to Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ to get more playing time after he filled for Aluko on the bench in the last minute against Sunderland after the latter’s injury.
Gedo played the full 90 minutes in Hull City’s reserves’ 3-0 win against Scunthorpe United and assisted City’s third goal.