Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Hull’s Sone Aluko out until February – push for Gedo?
More bad news for Hull City as manager Steve Bruce confirms that Nigerian striker Sone Aluko will be out until February with a torn Achilles.
Blow for City as Aluko faces a spell on the sidelines after tearing his Achilles in the warm-up before the sides encounter with Sunderland last weekend.
It doesn’t get any better as reports indicate that the striker has rejected the club’s latest offer to extend his contract.
This should come as encouragement to Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ to get more playing time after he filled for Aluko on the bench in the last minute against Sunderland after the latter’s injury.
Gedo played the full 90 minutes in Hull City’s reserves’ 3-0 win against Scunthorpe United and assisted City’s third goal.