Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Hull’s Sone Aluko out until February – push for Gedo?
More bad news for Hull City as manager Steve Bruce confirms that Nigerian striker Sone Aluko will be out until February with a torn Achilles.
Blow for City as Aluko faces a spell on the sidelines after tearing his Achilles in the warm-up before the sides encounter with Sunderland last weekend.
It doesn’t get any better as reports indicate that the striker has rejected the club’s latest offer to extend his contract.
This should come as encouragement to Egyptian international Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ to get more playing time after he filled for Aluko on the bench in the last minute against Sunderland after the latter’s injury.
Gedo played the full 90 minutes in Hull City’s reserves’ 3-0 win against Scunthorpe United and assisted City’s third goal.