The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
Walid Soliman to miss Zambia friendly due to injury
The Al-Ahly star picked up the injury during the CAF Champions League final against Orlando Pirates last Sunday and had to be pulled out in the 73rd minute for Ahmed Shedid.
Egypt team doctor, Tarek Soliman has confirmed that the 28-year-old underwent a magnetic resonance radiation scan on Wednesday to determine the extent of his injury.
Dr. Tarek Soliman said, “He (Walid Soliman) will not take part in the friendly against Zambia because we don’t want to worsen his injury situation so that the player can be fit for the game against Ghana.”
Walid Soliman is racing against time, as he has just five days to recover from his injury to play in the November 19th World Cup qualifying play-off against the Black Stars.
Egypt need to score five unanswered goals against Coach Kwasi Appiah’s side to reach the Brazil 2014 tournament.