Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Essam El-Hadary close to Qanat Al Suez club
Legendary Egyptian goalkeeper El-Hadary looks to be on the brink of joining the newly promoted club Qanat Al Suez.
Ahmed Saeed, who is currently manager of the club stated that there is an agreement in place with the ex-Sion goalkeeper as he’s set to join the club following his league triumph with Al Merreikh of Sudan a few days ago.
It is worth noting that the veteran is considered to be one of the most successful players in the history of the national team and Al Ahly club, winning numerous honors including 8 Egyptian league titles, 4 CAF Champions League medals, a Swiss Cup medal with FC Sion, and 4 African Cup Of Nations medals with the national team – where he was crowned as “best goalkeeper in the competition” three consecutive times (2006, 2008 & 2010).