Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Essam El-Hadary close to Qanat Al Suez club
Legendary Egyptian goalkeeper El-Hadary looks to be on the brink of joining the newly promoted club Qanat Al Suez.
Ahmed Saeed, who is currently manager of the club stated that there is an agreement in place with the ex-Sion goalkeeper as he’s set to join the club following his league triumph with Al Merreikh of Sudan a few days ago.
“I want a an experienced goalkeeper that can help the team in it’s first season in the Egyptian Premier League, and that’s why I’ve chosen Essam El-Hadary,” said Saeed.
It is worth noting that the veteran is considered to be one of the most successful players in the history of the national team and Al Ahly club, winning numerous honors including 8 Egyptian league titles, 4 CAF Champions League medals, a Swiss Cup medal with FC Sion, and 4 African Cup Of Nations medals with the national team – where he was crowned as “best goalkeeper in the competition” three consecutive times (2006, 2008 & 2010).