Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Essam El-Hadary close to Qanat Al Suez club
Legendary Egyptian goalkeeper El-Hadary looks to be on the brink of joining the newly promoted club Qanat Al Suez.
Ahmed Saeed, who is currently manager of the club stated that there is an agreement in place with the ex-Sion goalkeeper as he’s set to join the club following his league triumph with Al Merreikh of Sudan a few days ago.
It is worth noting that the veteran is considered to be one of the most successful players in the history of the national team and Al Ahly club, winning numerous honors including 8 Egyptian league titles, 4 CAF Champions League medals, a Swiss Cup medal with FC Sion, and 4 African Cup Of Nations medals with the national team – where he was crowned as “best goalkeeper in the competition” three consecutive times (2006, 2008 & 2010).