Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Essam El-Hadary close to Qanat Al Suez club
Legendary Egyptian goalkeeper El-Hadary looks to be on the brink of joining the newly promoted club Qanat Al Suez.
Ahmed Saeed, who is currently manager of the club stated that there is an agreement in place with the ex-Sion goalkeeper as he’s set to join the club following his league triumph with Al Merreikh of Sudan a few days ago.
“I want a an experienced goalkeeper that can help the team in it’s first season in the Egyptian Premier League, and that’s why I’ve chosen Essam El-Hadary,” said Saeed.
It is worth noting that the veteran is considered to be one of the most successful players in the history of the national team and Al Ahly club, winning numerous honors including 8 Egyptian league titles, 4 CAF Champions League medals, a Swiss Cup medal with FC Sion, and 4 African Cup Of Nations medals with the national team – where he was crowned as “best goalkeeper in the competition” three consecutive times (2006, 2008 & 2010).