Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Essam El-Hadary close to Qanat Al Suez club
Legendary Egyptian goalkeeper El-Hadary looks to be on the brink of joining the newly promoted club Qanat Al Suez.
Ahmed Saeed, who is currently manager of the club stated that there is an agreement in place with the ex-Sion goalkeeper as he’s set to join the club following his league triumph with Al Merreikh of Sudan a few days ago.
“I want a an experienced goalkeeper that can help the team in it’s first season in the Egyptian Premier League, and that’s why I’ve chosen Essam El-Hadary,” said Saeed.
It is worth noting that the veteran is considered to be one of the most successful players in the history of the national team and Al Ahly club, winning numerous honors including 8 Egyptian league titles, 4 CAF Champions League medals, a Swiss Cup medal with FC Sion, and 4 African Cup Of Nations medals with the national team – where he was crowned as “best goalkeeper in the competition” three consecutive times (2006, 2008 & 2010).