An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Amr Zaki out for two weeks after pulling hamstring against Ghana
صباح الخير وجمعة مباركة عالجميع … الاشعة اثبتت وجود تمزق بالعضلة الخلفية بسبب الاصابة امام غانا..تأهيل لمدة اسبوعين قبل العودة للمباريات
— AMR ZAKY (@ZakyOfficial) November 22, 2013
“Good morning to everyone, have a blessed Friday. X-ray’s have confirmed the presence of a pulled hamstring because of the injury against Ghana. Rehabilitation for 2 weeks before returning back to games” – Zaki tweeted
This should come as a blow to the former Wigan Athletic hitman, who has been in and out of the National Team for a long time, after Bob Bradley confirmed his faith in him and started him against Ghana.
This injury comes on the back of an impressive two consecutive games as the ‘Bulldozer’ scored in a friendly match against Zambia, before finding the net once more against Ghana.
The player has been linked to a move back to the Egyptian Premier League in January with Al Ismaily as the club president confirmed earlier that Hosni Abd-Rabo has been given the duties to convince the player to join the side.