Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Amr Zaki out for two weeks after pulling hamstring against Ghana
صباح الخير وجمعة مباركة عالجميع … الاشعة اثبتت وجود تمزق بالعضلة الخلفية بسبب الاصابة امام غانا..تأهيل لمدة اسبوعين قبل العودة للمباريات
— AMR ZAKY (@ZakyOfficial) November 22, 2013
“Good morning to everyone, have a blessed Friday. X-ray’s have confirmed the presence of a pulled hamstring because of the injury against Ghana. Rehabilitation for 2 weeks before returning back to games” – Zaki tweeted
This should come as a blow to the former Wigan Athletic hitman, who has been in and out of the National Team for a long time, after Bob Bradley confirmed his faith in him and started him against Ghana.
This injury comes on the back of an impressive two consecutive games as the ‘Bulldozer’ scored in a friendly match against Zambia, before finding the net once more against Ghana.
The player has been linked to a move back to the Egyptian Premier League in January with Al Ismaily as the club president confirmed earlier that Hosni Abd-Rabo has been given the duties to convince the player to join the side.