Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Amr Zaki out for two weeks after pulling hamstring against Ghana
صباح الخير وجمعة مباركة عالجميع … الاشعة اثبتت وجود تمزق بالعضلة الخلفية بسبب الاصابة امام غانا..تأهيل لمدة اسبوعين قبل العودة للمباريات
— AMR ZAKY (@ZakyOfficial) November 22, 2013
“Good morning to everyone, have a blessed Friday. X-ray’s have confirmed the presence of a pulled hamstring because of the injury against Ghana. Rehabilitation for 2 weeks before returning back to games” – Zaki tweeted
This should come as a blow to the former Wigan Athletic hitman, who has been in and out of the National Team for a long time, after Bob Bradley confirmed his faith in him and started him against Ghana.
This injury comes on the back of an impressive two consecutive games as the ‘Bulldozer’ scored in a friendly match against Zambia, before finding the net once more against Ghana.
The player has been linked to a move back to the Egyptian Premier League in January with Al Ismaily as the club president confirmed earlier that Hosni Abd-Rabo has been given the duties to convince the player to join the side.