Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Amr Zaki out for two weeks after pulling hamstring against Ghana
صباح الخير وجمعة مباركة عالجميع … الاشعة اثبتت وجود تمزق بالعضلة الخلفية بسبب الاصابة امام غانا..تأهيل لمدة اسبوعين قبل العودة للمباريات
— AMR ZAKY (@ZakyOfficial) November 22, 2013
“Good morning to everyone, have a blessed Friday. X-ray’s have confirmed the presence of a pulled hamstring because of the injury against Ghana. Rehabilitation for 2 weeks before returning back to games” – Zaki tweeted
This should come as a blow to the former Wigan Athletic hitman, who has been in and out of the National Team for a long time, after Bob Bradley confirmed his faith in him and started him against Ghana.
This injury comes on the back of an impressive two consecutive games as the ‘Bulldozer’ scored in a friendly match against Zambia, before finding the net once more against Ghana.
The player has been linked to a move back to the Egyptian Premier League in January with Al Ismaily as the club president confirmed earlier that Hosni Abd-Rabo has been given the duties to convince the player to join the side.