Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Amr Zaki out for two weeks after pulling hamstring against Ghana
صباح الخير وجمعة مباركة عالجميع … الاشعة اثبتت وجود تمزق بالعضلة الخلفية بسبب الاصابة امام غانا..تأهيل لمدة اسبوعين قبل العودة للمباريات
— AMR ZAKY (@ZakyOfficial) November 22, 2013
“Good morning to everyone, have a blessed Friday. X-ray’s have confirmed the presence of a pulled hamstring because of the injury against Ghana. Rehabilitation for 2 weeks before returning back to games” – Zaki tweeted
This should come as a blow to the former Wigan Athletic hitman, who has been in and out of the National Team for a long time, after Bob Bradley confirmed his faith in him and started him against Ghana.
This injury comes on the back of an impressive two consecutive games as the ‘Bulldozer’ scored in a friendly match against Zambia, before finding the net once more against Ghana.
The player has been linked to a move back to the Egyptian Premier League in January with Al Ismaily as the club president confirmed earlier that Hosni Abd-Rabo has been given the duties to convince the player to join the side.