Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Egypt U-20 Yasser Ibrahim given bad cheques by Zamalek, wants to terminate contract
Yasser Ibrahim who has recently just signed a five year contract with the club is looking to terminate his contract according to his agent Amir El-Marakby.
The U-21 player who signed with Zamalek last month was paid one million Egyptian pounds in cheques to find out that they were ‘bad cheques’.
The ex-Mansoura player was part of Egypt’s U-20 team that participated in the World Cup earlier this year.
It is worth nothing that this is not the first time it’s happened with Zamalek as a similar incident involved Benin’s Razak Omotoyossi. The player said that the club promised to “put his money in his bank account, gave him a receipt for the bank” and after going to the bank he discovered that no money was placed in his account.