Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Egypt U-20 Yasser Ibrahim given bad cheques by Zamalek, wants to terminate contract
Yasser Ibrahim who has recently just signed a five year contract with the club is looking to terminate his contract according to his agent Amir El-Marakby.
The U-21 player who signed with Zamalek last month was paid one million Egyptian pounds in cheques to find out that they were ‘bad cheques’.
The ex-Mansoura player was part of Egypt’s U-20 team that participated in the World Cup earlier this year.
It is worth nothing that this is not the first time it’s happened with Zamalek as a similar incident involved Benin’s Razak Omotoyossi. The player said that the club promised to “put his money in his bank account, gave him a receipt for the bank” and after going to the bank he discovered that no money was placed in his account.