Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Egypt U-20 Yasser Ibrahim given bad cheques by Zamalek, wants to terminate contract
Yasser Ibrahim who has recently just signed a five year contract with the club is looking to terminate his contract according to his agent Amir El-Marakby.
The U-21 player who signed with Zamalek last month was paid one million Egyptian pounds in cheques to find out that they were ‘bad cheques’.
The ex-Mansoura player was part of Egypt’s U-20 team that participated in the World Cup earlier this year.
It is worth nothing that this is not the first time it’s happened with Zamalek as a similar incident involved Benin’s Razak Omotoyossi. The player said that the club promised to “put his money in his bank account, gave him a receipt for the bank” and after going to the bank he discovered that no money was placed in his account.