Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
Egypt U-20 Yasser Ibrahim given bad cheques by Zamalek, wants to terminate contract
Yasser Ibrahim who has recently just signed a five year contract with the club is looking to terminate his contract according to his agent Amir El-Marakby.
The U-21 player who signed with Zamalek last month was paid one million Egyptian pounds in cheques to find out that they were ‘bad cheques’.
The ex-Mansoura player was part of Egypt’s U-20 team that participated in the World Cup earlier this year.
It is worth nothing that this is not the first time it’s happened with Zamalek as a similar incident involved Benin’s Razak Omotoyossi. The player said that the club promised to “put his money in his bank account, gave him a receipt for the bank” and after going to the bank he discovered that no money was placed in his account.