Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Egypt U-20 Yasser Ibrahim given bad cheques by Zamalek, wants to terminate contract
Yasser Ibrahim who has recently just signed a five year contract with the club is looking to terminate his contract according to his agent Amir El-Marakby.
The U-21 player who signed with Zamalek last month was paid one million Egyptian pounds in cheques to find out that they were ‘bad cheques’.
The ex-Mansoura player was part of Egypt’s U-20 team that participated in the World Cup earlier this year.
It is worth nothing that this is not the first time it’s happened with Zamalek as a similar incident involved Benin’s Razak Omotoyossi. The player said that the club promised to “put his money in his bank account, gave him a receipt for the bank” and after going to the bank he discovered that no money was placed in his account.