Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Mahmoud Abou El-Soud: Ismaily in negotiations with Zaki
“We’ve given the duties of negotiations with Zaki to Hosni Abd-Rabo,” Abou El-Soud stated as the club bids to regain it’s status between Egypt’s giants.
He then confirmed that Hosni will enquire about the ex-Wigan Athletic player’s will to join the club and will in-return tell him what the club has to offer.
“I have spoken to Zaki before and he told me he is willing to make the move but first, he will have to terminate his contract with his current club Al-Salmiya. The team only needs re-enforcements to the front-line with an experienced striker,” Abou El-Soud concluded.
This comes on the back of controversy surrounding the striker off the pitch after he was photographed with Egyptian singer Abou El-Leef making a ‘Sisi’ sign with his hands.