Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Mahmoud Abou El-Soud: Ismaily in negotiations with Zaki
“We’ve given the duties of negotiations with Zaki to Hosni Abd-Rabo,” Abou El-Soud stated as the club bids to regain it’s status between Egypt’s giants.
He then confirmed that Hosni will enquire about the ex-Wigan Athletic player’s will to join the club and will in-return tell him what the club has to offer.
“I have spoken to Zaki before and he told me he is willing to make the move but first, he will have to terminate his contract with his current club Al-Salmiya. The team only needs re-enforcements to the front-line with an experienced striker,” Abou El-Soud concluded.
This comes on the back of controversy surrounding the striker off the pitch after he was photographed with Egyptian singer Abou El-Leef making a ‘Sisi’ sign with his hands.