Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Mahmoud Abou El-Soud: Ismaily in negotiations with Zaki
“We’ve given the duties of negotiations with Zaki to Hosni Abd-Rabo,” Abou El-Soud stated as the club bids to regain it’s status between Egypt’s giants.
He then confirmed that Hosni will enquire about the ex-Wigan Athletic player’s will to join the club and will in-return tell him what the club has to offer.
“I have spoken to Zaki before and he told me he is willing to make the move but first, he will have to terminate his contract with his current club Al-Salmiya. The team only needs re-enforcements to the front-line with an experienced striker,” Abou El-Soud concluded.
This comes on the back of controversy surrounding the striker off the pitch after he was photographed with Egyptian singer Abou El-Leef making a ‘Sisi’ sign with his hands.