Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Mahmoud Abou El-Soud: Ismaily in negotiations with Zaki
“We’ve given the duties of negotiations with Zaki to Hosni Abd-Rabo,” Abou El-Soud stated as the club bids to regain it’s status between Egypt’s giants.
He then confirmed that Hosni will enquire about the ex-Wigan Athletic player’s will to join the club and will in-return tell him what the club has to offer.
“I have spoken to Zaki before and he told me he is willing to make the move but first, he will have to terminate his contract with his current club Al-Salmiya. The team only needs re-enforcements to the front-line with an experienced striker,” Abou El-Soud concluded.
This comes on the back of controversy surrounding the striker off the pitch after he was photographed with Egyptian singer Abou El-Leef making a ‘Sisi’ sign with his hands.