Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Mahmoud Abou El-Soud: Ismaily in negotiations with Zaki
“We’ve given the duties of negotiations with Zaki to Hosni Abd-Rabo,” Abou El-Soud stated as the club bids to regain it’s status between Egypt’s giants.
He then confirmed that Hosni will enquire about the ex-Wigan Athletic player’s will to join the club and will in-return tell him what the club has to offer.
“I have spoken to Zaki before and he told me he is willing to make the move but first, he will have to terminate his contract with his current club Al-Salmiya. The team only needs re-enforcements to the front-line with an experienced striker,” Abou El-Soud concluded.
This comes on the back of controversy surrounding the striker off the pitch after he was photographed with Egyptian singer Abou El-Leef making a ‘Sisi’ sign with his hands.