KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
CSKA Moscow interested in Omar Gaber
Russian Premier League side CSKA Moscow have inquired about Omar Gaber verbally according to his agent.
“I’ve been informed by an agent that two clubs are interested in my services, one of them is CSKA Moscow of Russia.” – Gaber told Yallakora
He then continued: “I won’t talk a lot about this as the talks are not really serious now. I just need to keep my head down and focus on playing with Zamalek.
This is not the first time Egyptian midfielder gets linked to a European club as French side Valenciennes wanted him a while ago but negotiations were turned down by his club.
“The negotiations with Valenciennes have stopped as the club is in a difficult position right now in the league at 18th place so it is hard to think about a deal at the moment.” – Gaber
The player recently won the Egyptian cup title with Zamalek but was not selected to the Egyptian national team in the world cup qualifier against Ghana.