Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
CSKA Moscow interested in Omar Gaber
Russian Premier League side CSKA Moscow have inquired about Omar Gaber verbally according to his agent.
“I’ve been informed by an agent that two clubs are interested in my services, one of them is CSKA Moscow of Russia.” – Gaber told Yallakora
He then continued: “I won’t talk a lot about this as the talks are not really serious now. I just need to keep my head down and focus on playing with Zamalek.
This is not the first time Egyptian midfielder gets linked to a European club as French side Valenciennes wanted him a while ago but negotiations were turned down by his club.
“The negotiations with Valenciennes have stopped as the club is in a difficult position right now in the league at 18th place so it is hard to think about a deal at the moment.” – Gaber
The player recently won the Egyptian cup title with Zamalek but was not selected to the Egyptian national team in the world cup qualifier against Ghana.