Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Amr Zaki: Zamalek are the only club for me in Egypt
Al-Salmiya striker Amr Zaki has stated that the only club he would play for in Egypt is Zamalek.
Former Wigan player Amr Zaki confirms his desire to play for Zamalek once more by stating that if he moves back to Egypt, he will only play for the Whites.
“I have had calls from Ismaily SC President and my teammate Hosni Abd-Rabo and I have a lot of respect for the club but in case I return back to Egypt, I won’t play for any other club than Zamalek and it’s an honor to represent the club as I cannot see myself defending the colors of any other club,” Zaki said.
In view of his future, Zaki continued: “I’m currently thinking of remaining in the Gulf or going back to Europe.”
It is worth noting that Zaki posted a picture of himself earlier on Twitter from his old Zamalek days while he also tweeted a picture of the club’s flag and describes his love for the Whites.
بحبه مهما يكون بطل…واحبه لو كان مش بطل…بشجعه مهما حصل..وافضل من العشاق pic.twitter.com/2aUoGyCffQ
— AMR ZAKY (@ZakyOfficial) November 24, 2013
This comes after former Zamalek player and board member Ayman Younes declared that he’s had talks with Zaki and told him that Zamalek need him back. He then revealed that the player will be joining the Whites in the winter break.