After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Amr Zaki: Zamalek are the only club for me in Egypt
Al-Salmiya striker Amr Zaki has stated that the only club he would play for in Egypt is Zamalek.
Former Wigan player Amr Zaki confirms his desire to play for Zamalek once more by stating that if he moves back to Egypt, he will only play for the Whites.
“I have had calls from Ismaily SC President and my teammate Hosni Abd-Rabo and I have a lot of respect for the club but in case I return back to Egypt, I won’t play for any other club than Zamalek and it’s an honor to represent the club as I cannot see myself defending the colors of any other club,” Zaki said.
In view of his future, Zaki continued: “I’m currently thinking of remaining in the Gulf or going back to Europe.”
It is worth noting that Zaki posted a picture of himself earlier on Twitter from his old Zamalek days while he also tweeted a picture of the club’s flag and describes his love for the Whites.
بحبه مهما يكون بطل…واحبه لو كان مش بطل…بشجعه مهما حصل..وافضل من العشاق pic.twitter.com/2aUoGyCffQ
This comes after former Zamalek player and board member Ayman Younes declared that he’s had talks with Zaki and told him that Zamalek need him back. He then revealed that the player will be joining the Whites in the winter break.