The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Amr Zaki: Zamalek are the only club for me in Egypt
Al-Salmiya striker Amr Zaki has stated that the only club he would play for in Egypt is Zamalek.
Former Wigan player Amr Zaki confirms his desire to play for Zamalek once more by stating that if he moves back to Egypt, he will only play for the Whites.
“I have had calls from Ismaily SC President and my teammate Hosni Abd-Rabo and I have a lot of respect for the club but in case I return back to Egypt, I won’t play for any other club than Zamalek and it’s an honor to represent the club as I cannot see myself defending the colors of any other club,” Zaki said.
In view of his future, Zaki continued: “I’m currently thinking of remaining in the Gulf or going back to Europe.”
It is worth noting that Zaki posted a picture of himself earlier on Twitter from his old Zamalek days while he also tweeted a picture of the club’s flag and describes his love for the Whites.
بحبه مهما يكون بطل…واحبه لو كان مش بطل…بشجعه مهما حصل..وافضل من العشاق pic.twitter.com/2aUoGyCffQ
— AMR ZAKY (@ZakyOfficial) November 24, 2013
This comes after former Zamalek player and board member Ayman Younes declared that he’s had talks with Zaki and told him that Zamalek need him back. He then revealed that the player will be joining the Whites in the winter break.