Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Bradley picks Ronaldo for Ballon D’or
Bob Bradley, whose contract expired with Egypt after failing reach the World Cup, picked Ronaldo for the Ballon D’or award, while choosing Bayern’s Frank Ribery for second place and Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic at third, Egypt team co-ordinator Walid Mahdi told Filgoal.
The prize has come under much controversy over the past month owing to FIFA president Sepp Blatter saying he prefers ‘Good Boy’ Lionel Messi over ‘Commander’ Cristiano Ronaldo which has led to rumors that Cristiano won’t attend the Gala even if he wins.
Voting over the prize is supposed to end on the 29th of November after it has been extended from the 14th of November while the winner will be announced early in January.