Côte d’Ivoire international Gervinho is set to miss the 2017 CAF Africa Cup...
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
Bradley picks Ronaldo for Ballon D’or
Bob Bradley, whose contract expired with Egypt after failing reach the World Cup, picked Ronaldo for the Ballon D’or award, while choosing Bayern’s Frank Ribery for second place and Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic at third, Egypt team co-ordinator Walid Mahdi told Filgoal.
The prize has come under much controversy over the past month owing to FIFA president Sepp Blatter saying he prefers ‘Good Boy’ Lionel Messi over ‘Commander’ Cristiano Ronaldo which has led to rumors that Cristiano won’t attend the Gala even if he wins.
Voting over the prize is supposed to end on the 29th of November after it has been extended from the 14th of November while the winner will be announced early in January.