Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Bradley picks Ronaldo for Ballon D’or
Bob Bradley, whose contract expired with Egypt after failing reach the World Cup, picked Ronaldo for the Ballon D’or award, while choosing Bayern’s Frank Ribery for second place and Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic at third, Egypt team co-ordinator Walid Mahdi told Filgoal.
The prize has come under much controversy over the past month owing to FIFA president Sepp Blatter saying he prefers ‘Good Boy’ Lionel Messi over ‘Commander’ Cristiano Ronaldo which has led to rumors that Cristiano won’t attend the Gala even if he wins.
Voting over the prize is supposed to end on the 29th of November after it has been extended from the 14th of November while the winner will be announced early in January.