After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Bradley picks Ronaldo for Ballon D’or
Bob Bradley, whose contract expired with Egypt after failing reach the World Cup, picked Ronaldo for the Ballon D’or award, while choosing Bayern’s Frank Ribery for second place and Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic at third, Egypt team co-ordinator Walid Mahdi told Filgoal.
The prize has come under much controversy over the past month owing to FIFA president Sepp Blatter saying he prefers ‘Good Boy’ Lionel Messi over ‘Commander’ Cristiano Ronaldo which has led to rumors that Cristiano won’t attend the Gala even if he wins.
Voting over the prize is supposed to end on the 29th of November after it has been extended from the 14th of November while the winner will be announced early in January.