An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Bradley picks Ronaldo for Ballon D’or
Bob Bradley, whose contract expired with Egypt after failing reach the World Cup, picked Ronaldo for the Ballon D’or award, while choosing Bayern’s Frank Ribery for second place and Sweden’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic at third, Egypt team co-ordinator Walid Mahdi told Filgoal.
The prize has come under much controversy over the past month owing to FIFA president Sepp Blatter saying he prefers ‘Good Boy’ Lionel Messi over ‘Commander’ Cristiano Ronaldo which has led to rumors that Cristiano won’t attend the Gala even if he wins.
Voting over the prize is supposed to end on the 29th of November after it has been extended from the 14th of November while the winner will be announced early in January.