Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Former Mainz 05 striker Gamal Hamza to return to Zamalek
“I had a deal with Ayman Younis to sign for Zamalek in January,” said Gamal Hamza, as he also confirmed that he had a meeting with Ultras White Knights leaders and they agreed to his return to the club.
The talented striker left the club in 2009 after spending nine years with the first team and signed for German side FSV Mainz 05, but was released just after two months. He then made his return to Egypt with El-Gouna, making a good impression by scoring 3 goals in his first four matches in the league, but then he was excluded from the team after an argument with the technical staff.
After leaving Gouna, Hamza signed for Misr El-Maqassa, Al Sinaa Industry FC of Iraq, Tersana SC and at last but not least FC Zugdidi of Georgia. The player is currently training with Zamalek to keep his physical level up in order to sign for any club.
Moreover, the 32-year-old striker confirmed that he will be signing a contract with Zamalek tomorrow after being asked when he will sign for the Whites by one of his followers on twitter.
@jhamaki2 بكره ان شاء الله
— Gamal Hamza (@GamalHamza5) November 27, 2013