Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Former Mainz 05 striker Gamal Hamza to return to Zamalek
Zamalek are in negotiations with Gamal Hamza over a possible return to the club, according to the player.
“I had a deal with Ayman Younis to sign for Zamalek in January,” said Gamal Hamza, as he also confirmed that he had a meeting with Ultras White Knights leaders and they agreed to his return to the club.
The talented striker left the club in 2009 after spending nine years with the first team and signed for German side FSV Mainz 05, but was released just after two months. He then made his return to Egypt with El-Gouna, making a good impression by scoring 3 goals in his first four matches in the league, but then he was excluded from the team after an argument with the technical staff.
After leaving Gouna, Hamza signed for Misr El-Maqassa, Al Sinaa Industry FC of Iraq, Tersana SC and at last but not least FC Zugdidi of Georgia. The player is currently training with Zamalek to keep his physical level up in order to sign for any club.
Moreover, the 32-year-old striker confirmed that he will be signing a contract with Zamalek tomorrow after being asked when he will sign for the Whites by one of his followers on twitter.
@jhamaki2 بكره ان شاء الله
— Gamal Hamza (@GamalHamza5) November 27, 2013