Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Former Mainz 05 striker Gamal Hamza to return to Zamalek
Zamalek are in negotiations with Gamal Hamza over a possible return to the club, according to the player.
“I had a deal with Ayman Younis to sign for Zamalek in January,” said Gamal Hamza, as he also confirmed that he had a meeting with Ultras White Knights leaders and they agreed to his return to the club.
The talented striker left the club in 2009 after spending nine years with the first team and signed for German side FSV Mainz 05, but was released just after two months. He then made his return to Egypt with El-Gouna, making a good impression by scoring 3 goals in his first four matches in the league, but then he was excluded from the team after an argument with the technical staff.
After leaving Gouna, Hamza signed for Misr El-Maqassa, Al Sinaa Industry FC of Iraq, Tersana SC and at last but not least FC Zugdidi of Georgia. The player is currently training with Zamalek to keep his physical level up in order to sign for any club.
Moreover, the 32-year-old striker confirmed that he will be signing a contract with Zamalek tomorrow after being asked when he will sign for the Whites by one of his followers on twitter.
@jhamaki2 بكره ان شاء الله
— Gamal Hamza (@GamalHamza5) November 27, 2013