KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Former Mainz 05 striker Gamal Hamza to return to Zamalek
“I had a deal with Ayman Younis to sign for Zamalek in January,” said Gamal Hamza, as he also confirmed that he had a meeting with Ultras White Knights leaders and they agreed to his return to the club.
The talented striker left the club in 2009 after spending nine years with the first team and signed for German side FSV Mainz 05, but was released just after two months. He then made his return to Egypt with El-Gouna, making a good impression by scoring 3 goals in his first four matches in the league, but then he was excluded from the team after an argument with the technical staff.
After leaving Gouna, Hamza signed for Misr El-Maqassa, Al Sinaa Industry FC of Iraq, Tersana SC and at last but not least FC Zugdidi of Georgia. The player is currently training with Zamalek to keep his physical level up in order to sign for any club.
Moreover, the 32-year-old striker confirmed that he will be signing a contract with Zamalek tomorrow after being asked when he will sign for the Whites by one of his followers on twitter.
@jhamaki2 بكره ان شاء الله
— Gamal Hamza (@GamalHamza5) November 27, 2013