After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Former Mainz 05 striker Gamal Hamza to return to Zamalek
“I had a deal with Ayman Younis to sign for Zamalek in January,” said Gamal Hamza, as he also confirmed that he had a meeting with Ultras White Knights leaders and they agreed to his return to the club.
The talented striker left the club in 2009 after spending nine years with the first team and signed for German side FSV Mainz 05, but was released just after two months. He then made his return to Egypt with El-Gouna, making a good impression by scoring 3 goals in his first four matches in the league, but then he was excluded from the team after an argument with the technical staff.
After leaving Gouna, Hamza signed for Misr El-Maqassa, Al Sinaa Industry FC of Iraq, Tersana SC and at last but not least FC Zugdidi of Georgia. The player is currently training with Zamalek to keep his physical level up in order to sign for any club.
Moreover, the 32-year-old striker confirmed that he will be signing a contract with Zamalek tomorrow after being asked when he will sign for the Whites by one of his followers on twitter.
@jhamaki2 بكره ان شاء الله
— Gamal Hamza (@GamalHamza5) November 27, 2013