A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Salah: My favourite clubs are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea
This is not the first time that Salah’s future is put under the spotlight as recently he responded to that question by saying: “Nobody knows what the future holds.”
“I’m very proud of the two goals I scored against Chelsea [this season],” Salah told Swiss newspaper Blick.
“I want to play in one of the best teams in the world. My favorite clubs are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea,” said the FC Basel player.
It is worth noting that since the start of the season, Salah has been nominated for CAF’s Player of the Year, picked for UEFA’s team of the round after dominating Chelsea at home and away, and finally chosen for the list of top 100 young footballers by IBWN amongst several other honors.
Known with his electric pace and skill, the player has also been in prolific form with the Egyptian national team scoring 17 goals in 27 games already at only 21 years of age, while also receiving praise from one of the best managers in the world, Jose Mourinho.