Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
Salah: My favourite clubs are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea
This is not the first time that Salah’s future is put under the spotlight as recently he responded to that question by saying: “Nobody knows what the future holds.”
“I’m very proud of the two goals I scored against Chelsea [this season],” Salah told Swiss newspaper Blick.
“I want to play in one of the best teams in the world. My favorite clubs are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea,” said the FC Basel player.
It is worth noting that since the start of the season, Salah has been nominated for CAF’s Player of the Year, picked for UEFA’s team of the round after dominating Chelsea at home and away, and finally chosen for the list of top 100 young footballers by IBWN amongst several other honors.
Known with his electric pace and skill, the player has also been in prolific form with the Egyptian national team scoring 17 goals in 27 games already at only 21 years of age, while also receiving praise from one of the best managers in the world, Jose Mourinho.