Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Salah: My favourite clubs are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea
This is not the first time that Salah’s future is put under the spotlight as recently he responded to that question by saying: “Nobody knows what the future holds.”
“I’m very proud of the two goals I scored against Chelsea [this season],” Salah told Swiss newspaper Blick.
“I want to play in one of the best teams in the world. My favorite clubs are Real Madrid, Manchester United and Chelsea,” said the FC Basel player.
It is worth noting that since the start of the season, Salah has been nominated for CAF’s Player of the Year, picked for UEFA’s team of the round after dominating Chelsea at home and away, and finally chosen for the list of top 100 young footballers by IBWN amongst several other honors.
Known with his electric pace and skill, the player has also been in prolific form with the Egyptian national team scoring 17 goals in 27 games already at only 21 years of age, while also receiving praise from one of the best managers in the world, Jose Mourinho.