Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
VIDEO: Salah bags brace as Basel draw at Young Boys
Salah, who was once again on target against Chelsea midweek, started alongside Mohamed El-Nenny and added a brace to take his tally to four league goals in a 2-2 draw at Young Boys in the Swiss Super League on Sunday.
The 21-year-old who was named in UEFA’s Team of the Week cancelled out Milan Gajic’s 38th minute penalty just two minutes after, before giving Basel the lead in the 44th minute as the Swiss champions held onto the advantage going into half-time.
Japanese international Yuya Kubo equalized for the home side following an inspiring run and an excellent shot from distance in the 68th minute as the match ended level at the Stade de Suisse.
The point keeps Basel on top of the league with 31 points, but Young Boys moved to second with 28 points – creating a three-way tie in points with Grasshoppers and Kahraba’s FC Luzern.
The next two weeks will be absolutely crucial for Basel in the league as they host Grasshoppers next week and FC Luzern the week after.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) December 1, 2013