Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Hany Ramzy receives coaching role offer from Lazio
The Egyptian manager, who is currently coaching Wadi Degla following a season with Lierse, revealed to YallaKora that he received an offer from Lazio S.S to be Murat Yakin’s potential assistant next season, as the Serie A side are in talks with Murat in anticipation for Vladimir Petković’s exit – as he is linked to the Switzerland national team to replace current coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.
“I have received an offer from Igli Tare, the technical coordinator of Lazio to work with Yakin at the club,” Ramzy told YallaKora.
“I have a good bond with Yakin and Tare from our footballing days at FC Kaiserslautern,” he said.
Ramzy concluded: “I wish for the negotiations to go well as I am looking forward to coaching in the Serie A.”
Ramzy lead the Olympic National team to the quarter final of the 2012 London Olympics in the summer before guiding Wadi Degla to the Egypt Cup final, but lost 3-0 in both competitions at the hands of Japan and Zamalek respectively.