Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Hany Ramzy receives coaching role offer from Lazio
The Egyptian manager, who is currently coaching Wadi Degla following a season with Lierse, revealed to YallaKora that he received an offer from Lazio S.S to be Murat Yakin’s potential assistant next season, as the Serie A side are in talks with Murat in anticipation for Vladimir Petković’s exit – as he is linked to the Switzerland national team to replace current coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.
“I have received an offer from Igli Tare, the technical coordinator of Lazio to work with Yakin at the club,” Ramzy told YallaKora.
“I have a good bond with Yakin and Tare from our footballing days at FC Kaiserslautern,” he said.
Ramzy concluded: “I wish for the negotiations to go well as I am looking forward to coaching in the Serie A.”
Ramzy lead the Olympic National team to the quarter final of the 2012 London Olympics in the summer before guiding Wadi Degla to the Egypt Cup final, but lost 3-0 in both competitions at the hands of Japan and Zamalek respectively.