Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
Hany Ramzy receives coaching role offer from Lazio
The Egyptian manager, who is currently coaching Wadi Degla following a season with Lierse, revealed to YallaKora that he received an offer from Lazio S.S to be Murat Yakin’s potential assistant next season, as the Serie A side are in talks with Murat in anticipation for Vladimir Petković’s exit – as he is linked to the Switzerland national team to replace current coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.
“I have received an offer from Igli Tare, the technical coordinator of Lazio to work with Yakin at the club,” Ramzy told YallaKora.
“I have a good bond with Yakin and Tare from our footballing days at FC Kaiserslautern,” he said.
Ramzy concluded: “I wish for the negotiations to go well as I am looking forward to coaching in the Serie A.”
Ramzy lead the Olympic National team to the quarter final of the 2012 London Olympics in the summer before guiding Wadi Degla to the Egypt Cup final, but lost 3-0 in both competitions at the hands of Japan and Zamalek respectively.