AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Hany Ramzy receives coaching role offer from Lazio
The Egyptian manager, who is currently coaching Wadi Degla following a season with Lierse, revealed to YallaKora that he received an offer from Lazio S.S to be Murat Yakin’s potential assistant next season, as the Serie A side are in talks with Murat in anticipation for Vladimir Petković’s exit – as he is linked to the Switzerland national team to replace current coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.
“I have received an offer from Igli Tare, the technical coordinator of Lazio to work with Yakin at the club,” Ramzy told YallaKora.
“I have a good bond with Yakin and Tare from our footballing days at FC Kaiserslautern,” he said.
Ramzy concluded: “I wish for the negotiations to go well as I am looking forward to coaching in the Serie A.”
Ramzy lead the Olympic National team to the quarter final of the 2012 London Olympics in the summer before guiding Wadi Degla to the Egypt Cup final, but lost 3-0 in both competitions at the hands of Japan and Zamalek respectively.