Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Former Ahly midfielder Shabana moves to India, scores on debut
Former Al Ahly midfielder Abdelhamid Shabana recently signed for Churchill Brothers in India and scored on his debut last Thursday.
Abdelhamid Shabana, 28, who signed for Churchill Brothers along with Syrian duo Yaser Shahen (striker) and Naser Al Sebai (defender) last week, opened his account on his debut in the I-League to help the Indian champions claim their first three points of the season in a 3-2 win over Sporting Clube de Goa on Thursday.
The once highly-rated Egyptian youth international converted the first chance of the match as he steered home a cross from the right after just two minutes. He also created a host of other chances in the first half and was denied a second goal due to a foul committed.
– Thanks to Ahmad Matar