Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
INFOGRAPHIC: Mohamed Salah vs Shaqiri
As Salah was brought in as a replacement for the departed Xherdan Shaqiri – who was dubbed as ‘The next big thing’ in Switzerland after his emergence through the youth ranks in 2009/2010 – us at KingFut have decided to compare Shaqiri’s debut season to that of Switzerland’s ‘Golden Player’ award winner, Mohamed Salah.
*This infographic compares Shaqiri’s 2009/2010 debut season to Salah’s 2012/2013. Player’s ages are not their current age but the ones they were at during their debut season.
*Data was compiled by KingFut team. Thanks to @Zamalkawy_1911 for the design.