The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
El-Gouna coach Zobel: Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg want Salah
Speaking to to German newspaper ‘Kicker’, the former Bayern Munich player and ENPPI manager said: “As far as I know, Borussia Dortmund and VFL Wolfsburg are interested in Salah.”
This comes after Salah’s recent eye catching performances in Europe as he stated that he would be open to a move abroad saying he doesn’t know what the future holds, while also confirming the identities of his favorite clubs.
This is not the first time that Dortmund are linked with an Egyptian player as Saleh Gomaa had a trial at the club this summer, while Mohamed Zidan won two Bundesliga titles under Jürgen Klopp not too long ago.
The German sides join a long and quite impressive list of admirers of Salah with clubs such as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur known to have been monitoring the Egyptian over the past year.