Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
El-Gouna coach Zobel: Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg want Salah
Speaking to to German newspaper ‘Kicker’, the former Bayern Munich player and ENPPI manager said: “As far as I know, Borussia Dortmund and VFL Wolfsburg are interested in Salah.”
This comes after Salah’s recent eye catching performances in Europe as he stated that he would be open to a move abroad saying he doesn’t know what the future holds, while also confirming the identities of his favorite clubs.
This is not the first time that Dortmund are linked with an Egyptian player as Saleh Gomaa had a trial at the club this summer, while Mohamed Zidan won two Bundesliga titles under Jürgen Klopp not too long ago.
The German sides join a long and quite impressive list of admirers of Salah with clubs such as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur known to have been monitoring the Egyptian over the past year.