The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
El-Gouna coach Zobel: Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg want Salah
Speaking to to German newspaper ‘Kicker’, the former Bayern Munich player and ENPPI manager said: “As far as I know, Borussia Dortmund and VFL Wolfsburg are interested in Salah.”
This comes after Salah’s recent eye catching performances in Europe as he stated that he would be open to a move abroad saying he doesn’t know what the future holds, while also confirming the identities of his favorite clubs.
This is not the first time that Dortmund are linked with an Egyptian player as Saleh Gomaa had a trial at the club this summer, while Mohamed Zidan won two Bundesliga titles under Jürgen Klopp not too long ago.
The German sides join a long and quite impressive list of admirers of Salah with clubs such as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur known to have been monitoring the Egyptian over the past year.