KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
El-Gouna coach Zobel: Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg want Salah
Speaking to to German newspaper ‘Kicker’, the former Bayern Munich player and ENPPI manager said: “As far as I know, Borussia Dortmund and VFL Wolfsburg are interested in Salah.”
This comes after Salah’s recent eye catching performances in Europe as he stated that he would be open to a move abroad saying he doesn’t know what the future holds, while also confirming the identities of his favorite clubs.
This is not the first time that Dortmund are linked with an Egyptian player as Saleh Gomaa had a trial at the club this summer, while Mohamed Zidan won two Bundesliga titles under Jürgen Klopp not too long ago.
The German sides join a long and quite impressive list of admirers of Salah with clubs such as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur known to have been monitoring the Egyptian over the past year.