The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
El-Gouna coach Zobel: Borussia Dortmund, Wolfsburg want Salah
Speaking to to German newspaper ‘Kicker’, the former Bayern Munich player and ENPPI manager said: “As far as I know, Borussia Dortmund and VFL Wolfsburg are interested in Salah.”
This comes after Salah’s recent eye catching performances in Europe as he stated that he would be open to a move abroad saying he doesn’t know what the future holds, while also confirming the identities of his favorite clubs.
This is not the first time that Dortmund are linked with an Egyptian player as Saleh Gomaa had a trial at the club this summer, while Mohamed Zidan won two Bundesliga titles under Jürgen Klopp not too long ago.
The German sides join a long and quite impressive list of admirers of Salah with clubs such as Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur known to have been monitoring the Egyptian over the past year.