ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Egypt’s Trezeguet re-linked with Nottingham Forest
Back in July the Championship side were reported to be interested in the signing the attacking midfielder, along with Nice and Stuttgart, and they were set to make a loan offer for him. The deal broke down when Forest failed to reach Ahly’s high asking price.
However, the Nottingham Post reports that Al Ahly could be willing to listen to offers after this month’s Club World Cup.
Trezeguet revealed in the summer that he would prefer the move Nottingham Forest over the other clubs who were interested in his services.
“The English offer is much better… I will have a better chance to feature regularly with Nottingham Forest than Nice,” he added.
An obstacle in Mahmoud Hassan’s potential move to Nottingham would be obtaining a work permit since he is not a full Egypt international.
Forest started taking an interest in Trezeguet after his excellent individual goal against England in the U20 World Cup.
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef