Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Egypt’s Trezeguet re-linked with Nottingham Forest
Back in July the Championship side were reported to be interested in the signing the attacking midfielder, along with Nice and Stuttgart, and they were set to make a loan offer for him. The deal broke down when Forest failed to reach Ahly’s high asking price.
However, the Nottingham Post reports that Al Ahly could be willing to listen to offers after this month’s Club World Cup.
Trezeguet revealed in the summer that he would prefer the move Nottingham Forest over the other clubs who were interested in his services.
“The English offer is much better… I will have a better chance to feature regularly with Nottingham Forest than Nice,” he added.
An obstacle in Mahmoud Hassan’s potential move to Nottingham would be obtaining a work permit since he is not a full Egypt international.
Forest started taking an interest in Trezeguet after his excellent individual goal against England in the U20 World Cup.
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef