Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Egypt’s Trezeguet re-linked with Nottingham Forest
Back in July the Championship side were reported to be interested in the signing the attacking midfielder, along with Nice and Stuttgart, and they were set to make a loan offer for him. The deal broke down when Forest failed to reach Ahly’s high asking price.
However, the Nottingham Post reports that Al Ahly could be willing to listen to offers after this month’s Club World Cup.
Trezeguet revealed in the summer that he would prefer the move Nottingham Forest over the other clubs who were interested in his services.
“The English offer is much better… I will have a better chance to feature regularly with Nottingham Forest than Nice,” he added.
An obstacle in Mahmoud Hassan’s potential move to Nottingham would be obtaining a work permit since he is not a full Egypt international.
Forest started taking an interest in Trezeguet after his excellent individual goal against England in the U20 World Cup.
Follow @EgyptianPlayers – Ahmad Yousef