Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Sayed Moawad out of Club World Cup
Sayed Moawad out of Al Ahly’s Club World Cup squad as their medical team confirms that an injury will keep him out for four weeks.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Dr. Ehab Ali said: “Moawad has a tear in his hamstring. He will be out for four weeks therefor, will miss the Club World Cup.”
The player conceded his injury in the second half of Al Ahly’s preparatory match against Moroccan side Maghreb Association Sportive de Fès and was consequently replaced by Ahly manager Mohamed Youssef.
Sabri Rahil will most likely replace the injured player in the club’s participating squad.