Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Sayed Moawad out of Club World Cup
Speaking to the club’s official website, Dr. Ehab Ali said: “Moawad has a tear in his hamstring. He will be out for four weeks therefor, will miss the Club World Cup.”
The player conceded his injury in the second half of Al Ahly’s preparatory match against Moroccan side Maghreb Association Sportive de Fès and was consequently replaced by Ahly manager Mohamed Youssef.
Sabri Rahil will most likely replace the injured player in the club’s participating squad.