Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Sayed Moawad out of Club World Cup
Speaking to the club’s official website, Dr. Ehab Ali said: “Moawad has a tear in his hamstring. He will be out for four weeks therefor, will miss the Club World Cup.”
The player conceded his injury in the second half of Al Ahly’s preparatory match against Moroccan side Maghreb Association Sportive de Fès and was consequently replaced by Ahly manager Mohamed Youssef.
Sabri Rahil will most likely replace the injured player in the club’s participating squad.