Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Sayed Moawad out of Club World Cup
Sayed Moawad out of Al Ahly’s Club World Cup squad as their medical team confirms that an injury will keep him out for four weeks.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Dr. Ehab Ali said: “Moawad has a tear in his hamstring. He will be out for four weeks therefor, will miss the Club World Cup.”
The player conceded his injury in the second half of Al Ahly’s preparatory match against Moroccan side Maghreb Association Sportive de Fès and was consequently replaced by Ahly manager Mohamed Youssef.
Sabri Rahil will most likely replace the injured player in the club’s participating squad.