Newly elected president of the Confederation of African Football Ahmad Ahmad announced his backing...
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
VIDEO: Gedo scores for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough
29-year-old Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ was on target for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough yesterday but the Tigers fell to a 3-2 defeat.
The Egyptian international striker, who has regularly featured for Hull City Reserves after recovering from an ankle injury, recently made his English Premier League debut against Crystal Palace and also featured against Arsenal, but wasn’t included in the club’s squad that travelled to Swansea.
Hull City took a point back to Yorkshire following a 1-1 draw at the Liberty Stadium on Monday, in a game where Ahmed Elmohamady was awarded the Man of the Match.
Gedo, who re-joined Hull from Cairo giants Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, hit five goals in his first five starts while on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive.