Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
VIDEO: Gedo scores for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough
29-year-old Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ was on target for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough yesterday but the Tigers fell to a 3-2 defeat.
The Egyptian international striker, who has regularly featured for Hull City Reserves after recovering from an ankle injury, recently made his English Premier League debut against Crystal Palace and also featured against Arsenal, but wasn’t included in the club’s squad that travelled to Swansea.
Hull City took a point back to Yorkshire following a 1-1 draw at the Liberty Stadium on Monday, in a game where Ahmed Elmohamady was awarded the Man of the Match.
Gedo, who re-joined Hull from Cairo giants Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, hit five goals in his first five starts while on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive.