Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
VIDEO: Gedo scores for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough
29-year-old Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ was on target for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough yesterday but the Tigers fell to a 3-2 defeat.
The Egyptian international striker, who has regularly featured for Hull City Reserves after recovering from an ankle injury, recently made his English Premier League debut against Crystal Palace and also featured against Arsenal, but wasn’t included in the club’s squad that travelled to Swansea.
Hull City took a point back to Yorkshire following a 1-1 draw at the Liberty Stadium on Monday, in a game where Ahmed Elmohamady was awarded the Man of the Match.
Gedo, who re-joined Hull from Cairo giants Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, hit five goals in his first five starts while on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive.