KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
VIDEO: Gedo scores for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough
29-year-old Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ was on target for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough yesterday but the Tigers fell to a 3-2 defeat.
The Egyptian international striker, who has regularly featured for Hull City Reserves after recovering from an ankle injury, recently made his English Premier League debut against Crystal Palace and also featured against Arsenal, but wasn’t included in the club’s squad that travelled to Swansea.
Hull City took a point back to Yorkshire following a 1-1 draw at the Liberty Stadium on Monday, in a game where Ahmed Elmohamady was awarded the Man of the Match.
Gedo, who re-joined Hull from Cairo giants Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, hit five goals in his first five starts while on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive.