Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
VIDEO: Gedo scores for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough
29-year-old Mohamed Nagy ‘Gedo’ was on target for Hull City Reserves against Middlesbrough yesterday but the Tigers fell to a 3-2 defeat.
The Egyptian international striker, who has regularly featured for Hull City Reserves after recovering from an ankle injury, recently made his English Premier League debut against Crystal Palace and also featured against Arsenal, but wasn’t included in the club’s squad that travelled to Swansea.
Hull City took a point back to Yorkshire following a 1-1 draw at the Liberty Stadium on Monday, in a game where Ahmed Elmohamady was awarded the Man of the Match.
Gedo, who re-joined Hull from Cairo giants Al-Ahly on transfer deadline day, hit five goals in his first five starts while on loan at the KC Stadium last season to boost the Tigers’ promotion drive.