Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Elmo aims for three points against ‘tough’ Stoke
Egypt international Elmohamady, who won the Man of the Match award after helping Hull earn a point against Swansea on Monday night, believes the Tigers will build on that tomorrow.
“It was good to get a point against Swansea because that is a tough place to go to,” Elmohamady told Hull City’s official website.
“We knew we would have to work hard to get anything from Swansea and we all did. We scored early and had other chances as well with Sagbo and Meyler but a draw was still good.
“We have a tough home game against Stoke coming up on Saturday now and hopefully we can get the three points from that one.”
Elmohamady was delighted for his team-mate Danny Graham after the Egyptian right wing-back’s superb cross led to the striker’s first goal in 18 months, and first for the Tigers – which was the opener on Monday night.
“I want to say congratulations to Danny for the goal,” added Elmohamady.
“He works very hard on the pitch, and in training as well, so it was good to see him back on the scoresheet for both himself and the team.”