The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Elmo aims for three points against ‘tough’ Stoke
“It was good to get a point against Swansea because that is a tough place to go to,” Elmohamady told Hull City’s official website.
“We knew we would have to work hard to get anything from Swansea and we all did. We scored early and had other chances as well with Sagbo and Meyler but a draw was still good.
“We have a tough home game against Stoke coming up on Saturday now and hopefully we can get the three points from that one.”
Elmohamady was delighted for his team-mate Danny Graham after the Egyptian right wing-back’s superb cross led to the striker’s first goal in 18 months, and first for the Tigers – which was the opener on Monday night.
“I want to say congratulations to Danny for the goal,” added Elmohamady.
“He works very hard on the pitch, and in training as well, so it was good to see him back on the scoresheet for both himself and the team.”