Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz introduced heavy fines that will be...
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
Málaga put Mohamed Ibrahim transfer on hold
Zamalek’s Director of marketing department Khaled Refaat has confirmed that talks with Málaga over the Mohamed Ibrahim transfer to the Spanish side have been put on hold at the request of the Spanish club.
“Malaga changed their sports director and therefore changed their plans. The La Liga side are currently struggling in the league so they informed us that the priority now is signing an experienced player therefore, they asked to delay signing Ibrahim until summer transfer window,” Refaat stated
Ibrahim’s agent Tamer Yousry also had a few words regarding the matter: “I would like to thank all Zamalek officials for their cooperation to reach an agreement for the deal specially Ayman Younis, head-coach Helmy Toulan and Khaled Refaat,” Yousry said
“The new sports director asked for delaying the deal as the Egyptian playmaker has little experience, and the team needs an experienced player to help improve their position in the league,” Yousry concluded
Ibrahim gained attention from several European clubs after his great performance last season with Zamalek at the Egyptian league before it was canceled due to political issues. He was part of the squad that triumphed at domestic cup a few weeks ago.
Málaga currently sit at 13th position in the league table after 16 games with 17 points.