Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Al Ahly reject Hull City offer for Rami Rabia
It was reported that Hull City have officially submitted a proposed loan offer for 20-year-old Al Ahly defender Rami Rabia pending a trial period but the club have rejected that proposal.
Speaking to Egyptian media, the Red Devil’s director of football Sayed Abdel-Hafiz has rebuffed any talk of a proposed offer from English Premier League club Hull City to take Rabia on a ‘trial period’.
“In a meeting with the board members, we have decided to refuse Hull City’s offer to take Rami Rabia on loan before signing him,” said Al Ahly director Abdel-Hafiz.
“We totally refuse the idea of a player going out on loan from Al Ahly to a club that does not know if they will sign him or not. The offer is rejected,” Abdel-Hafiz concluded.
It is worth noting that BBC Radio Humberside presenter and Hull City commentator David Burns confirmed to KingFut: “Steve Bruce confirms loan interest in Al-Ahly’s Rami Rabia.”
Rami Rabia is an Al Ahly youth product who previously captained the U-20 Egyptian national team to an African Cup of Nations triumph before featuring at the 2013 U-20 World Cup.
The centre-back – who also plays as a defensive midfielder – has been linked to several clubs already, including English giants Manchester United, Chelsea and French club LOSC Lille.