Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Gedo’s chances have been ‘blocked’ at Hull – Bruce
29-year-old Mohamed ‘Gedo’ Nagy may no longer be in the Tigers plans, who he joined last summer on a one-year loan deal from Al Ahly, as he continues to struggle to break into the first team.
Gedo’s chances have been limited, which Hull City boss Steve Bruce acknowledged: “It’s been a frustrating time for Gedo because with Robert Koren, Danny Graham and Yannick Sagbo doing well, he’s had his way blocked.”
Bruce added: “It’s also the first time I’ve seen Matty Fryatt for what he is. He’s got himself back fit and he got the nod at the weekend. We have to be fair with him. If he’s not going to play we’ll do the right thing.”
Al Ahly have sent a letter to Hull City inquiring about on loan striker Gedo, essentially requesting to have his loan cut short.
The Cairo giants are expecting a response by 10 January, but following Steve Bruce’s latest comments it seems likely he’s willing to allow the Egyptian striker to return home.
Gedo hit five goals in his first five starts while on loan at the KC Stadium last season to help the Tigers achieve promotion to the Premier League.
By Hady Elmedany – KingFut.com writer and senior editor at Korabia.com