The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Saleh Gomaa: ENPPI accepted Nacional de Madeira move
Young Egyptian talent Saleh Gomaa has revealed that negotiations with Portuguese club Nacional de Madeira are nearing a positive conclusion.
Speaking to Egyptian media, Saleh Gomaa has stated that he is close to joining Liga ZON Sagres side Nacional de Madeira.
“ENPPI officials have come to an agreement with the Madeira. I will travel to Portugal in a few days,” Gomaa said after scoring his side’s only goal today as ENPPI drew 1-1 with Arab Contractors.
“The offer is a loan until the end of the season, with the option of a permanent transfer. I wish to do well and establish myself in Europe,” Saleh concluded.
The young Egyptian has been under the light for so long, having had brief trials at German side and last season’s Champions League finalists Borussia Dortmund and R.S.C. Anderlecht of Belgium.
The player was close to joining Greuther Fürth but decided against the move after completing a medical with the team.
As well as being a full international, Saleh Gomaa was included in last summer’s U-20 World Cup Egyptian national team squad after he was named player of the 2013 U-20 African Cup of Nations – where the young Pharaohs were crowned champions in Algeria.
Gomaa would join fellow Egypt international Ali Ghazaal at the Madeira-based club.