Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Saleh Gomaa: ENPPI accepted Nacional de Madeira move
Young Egyptian talent Saleh Gomaa has revealed that negotiations with Portuguese club Nacional de Madeira are nearing a positive conclusion.
Speaking to Egyptian media, Saleh Gomaa has stated that he is close to joining Liga ZON Sagres side Nacional de Madeira.
“ENPPI officials have come to an agreement with the Madeira. I will travel to Portugal in a few days,” Gomaa said after scoring his side’s only goal today as ENPPI drew 1-1 with Arab Contractors.
“The offer is a loan until the end of the season, with the option of a permanent transfer. I wish to do well and establish myself in Europe,” Saleh concluded.
The young Egyptian has been under the light for so long, having had brief trials at German side and last season’s Champions League finalists Borussia Dortmund and R.S.C. Anderlecht of Belgium.
The player was close to joining Greuther Fürth but decided against the move after completing a medical with the team.
As well as being a full international, Saleh Gomaa was included in last summer’s U-20 World Cup Egyptian national team squad after he was named player of the 2013 U-20 African Cup of Nations – where the young Pharaohs were crowned champions in Algeria.
Gomaa would join fellow Egypt international Ali Ghazaal at the Madeira-based club.