Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Strong EPL interest for Salah, no Italian offers – Agent
Despite rumors in the last few weeks about Juventus’ interest in signing the Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, his agent Sascha Empacher assured that there are currently no offers from Italian teams.
Empacher told the Italian portal Tutto Mercato in a short interview: “There is a strong interest from the Premier League, this is true, but I will not discuss names at this time.”
He then went on to mention the leagues that currently have shown interest in the 21-year-old Pharaoh: “Really, at this time the interest comes mainly from Great Britain, Spain and Germany.”
Mohamed Salah has only played in Europe for more than a year so far, but his next transfer – whether in January or next summer at latest – is expected to be one of the most important upcoming deals of the market.
Regarding all the widespread gossip about Salah leaving his current Swiss club FC Basel in January, his agent added: “The percentage of his chances of leaving Switzerland? It is currently not possible to make it.”
After moving to FC Basel in the summer of 2012, he led the team to win the Swiss Super League, achieve second place in the local cup, and reach the semi-finals of the Europa League for the first time in the club’s history.
Salah recently won the award of best player in Switzerland for 2013.
By Hady Elmedany – KingFut.com writer and senior editor at Korabia.com