Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
VIDEO: Mahalla 2-2 Dakhleya – Temsah scores brilliant solo goal in exciting draw
To continue a brilliant start to the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League season, Ghazl El-Mahalla drew 2-2 with El-Dakhleya in an exciting encounter in Matchday One on Thursday.
Egypt international Ahmed Temsah scored what is fair to already consider as a contender for goal of the season. After picking up a pass from Ahmed Samir, Temsah ran by four defenders before he slotted home to equalise in the 35th minute.
Towering 25-year-old striker Said ‘Mando’ reclaimed the lead for Mahalla just before half-time with some great technique inside the box before his shot went in off the post.
In the 62nd minute, Burkinabé Sano Youssef scored a header for Dakhleya as the match from Group A ended 2-2.