Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
VIDEO: Mahalla 2-2 Dakhleya – Temsah scores brilliant solo goal in exciting draw
To continue a brilliant start to the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League season, Ghazl El-Mahalla drew 2-2 with El-Dakhleya in an exciting encounter in Matchday One on Thursday.
Former Zamalek and Egypt U-20 attacking midfielder Hossam Arafat opened the scoring for Mahalla following a defensive mixup in the opposition’s box.
Egypt international Ahmed Temsah scored what is fair to already consider as a contender for goal of the season. After picking up a pass from Ahmed Samir, Temsah ran by four defenders before he slotted home to equalise in the 35th minute.
Towering 25-year-old striker Said ‘Mando’ reclaimed the lead for Mahalla just before half-time with some great technique inside the box before his shot went in off the post.
In the 62nd minute, Burkinabé Sano Youssef scored a header for Dakhleya as the match from Group A ended 2-2.