Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Mahalla 2-2 Dakhleya – Temsah scores brilliant solo goal in exciting draw
To continue a brilliant start to the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League season, Ghazl El-Mahalla drew 2-2 with El-Dakhleya in an exciting encounter in Matchday One on Thursday.
Former Zamalek and Egypt U-20 attacking midfielder Hossam Arafat opened the scoring for Mahalla following a defensive mixup in the opposition’s box.
Egypt international Ahmed Temsah scored what is fair to already consider as a contender for goal of the season. After picking up a pass from Ahmed Samir, Temsah ran by four defenders before he slotted home to equalise in the 35th minute.
Towering 25-year-old striker Said ‘Mando’ reclaimed the lead for Mahalla just before half-time with some great technique inside the box before his shot went in off the post.
In the 62nd minute, Burkinabé Sano Youssef scored a header for Dakhleya as the match from Group A ended 2-2.