Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
VIDEO: Mahalla 2-2 Dakhleya – Temsah scores brilliant solo goal in exciting draw
To continue a brilliant start to the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League season, Ghazl El-Mahalla drew 2-2 with El-Dakhleya in an exciting encounter in Matchday One on Thursday.
Former Zamalek and Egypt U-20 attacking midfielder Hossam Arafat opened the scoring for Mahalla following a defensive mixup in the opposition’s box.
Egypt international Ahmed Temsah scored what is fair to already consider as a contender for goal of the season. After picking up a pass from Ahmed Samir, Temsah ran by four defenders before he slotted home to equalise in the 35th minute.
Towering 25-year-old striker Said ‘Mando’ reclaimed the lead for Mahalla just before half-time with some great technique inside the box before his shot went in off the post.
In the 62nd minute, Burkinabé Sano Youssef scored a header for Dakhleya as the match from Group A ended 2-2.