Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
Trezeguet open to Celtic move, club readying a bid
Celtic have reportedly joined the race for the U-20 Egyptian midfielder but face tough competition from English club Nottingham Forest, who are known to be keen admirers of the young Pharoah.
Trezeguet has been speaking to Egyptian media saying that he wouldn’t mind a move to the Scottish champions, mentioning to Yallakora that the Scottish club will make an offer worth 500,000 Euro’s early next week.
Trezeguet said: “I want to move to Europe and especially since the club that I may move to has worldwide popularity.”
“I wish that Al Ahly would agree to the move. I will not be able to move to any team if my club doesn’t agree,” Mahmoud concluded.
Hassan has been capped 11 times for the U-20 Egyptian National team. He caught the eye of several clubs including Forest, French club Nice and Germany’s Stuttgart after his performances at the U-20 World Cup last summer, scoring a solo effort against England‘s U-20 National team.
Al Ahly S.C director of football, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz mentioned a few days ago that the club would be willing to let Trezeguet leave to England and particularly Nottingham Forest if the club forks out a reported £1 million.