The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Trezeguet open to Celtic move, club readying a bid
Reports all over the UK have emerged regarding Scottish champions Celtic FC readying a bid for Egypt U-20 and Al Ahly player Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’.
Trezeguet has been speaking to Egyptian media saying that he wouldn’t mind a move to the Scottish champions, mentioning to Yallakora that the Scottish club will make an offer worth 500,000 Euro’s early next week.
Trezeguet said: “I want to move to Europe and especially since the club that I may move to has worldwide popularity.”
“I wish that Al Ahly would agree to the move. I will not be able to move to any team if my club doesn’t agree,” Mahmoud concluded.
Hassan has been capped 11 times for the U-20 Egyptian National team. He caught the eye of several clubs including Forest, French club Nice and Germany’s Stuttgart after his performances at the U-20 World Cup last summer, scoring a solo effort against England‘s U-20 National team.
Al Ahly S.C director of football, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz mentioned a few days ago that the club would be willing to let Trezeguet leave to England and particularly Nottingham Forest if the club forks out a reported £1 million.