Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Trezeguet open to Celtic move, club readying a bid
Trezeguet has been speaking to Egyptian media saying that he wouldn’t mind a move to the Scottish champions, mentioning to Yallakora that the Scottish club will make an offer worth 500,000 Euro’s early next week.
Trezeguet said: “I want to move to Europe and especially since the club that I may move to has worldwide popularity.”
“I wish that Al Ahly would agree to the move. I will not be able to move to any team if my club doesn’t agree,” Mahmoud concluded.
Hassan has been capped 11 times for the U-20 Egyptian National team. He caught the eye of several clubs including Forest, French club Nice and Germany’s Stuttgart after his performances at the U-20 World Cup last summer, scoring a solo effort against England‘s U-20 National team.
Al Ahly S.C director of football, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz mentioned a few days ago that the club would be willing to let Trezeguet leave to England and particularly Nottingham Forest if the club forks out a reported £1 million.