Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Trezeguet open to Celtic move, club readying a bid
Trezeguet has been speaking to Egyptian media saying that he wouldn’t mind a move to the Scottish champions, mentioning to Yallakora that the Scottish club will make an offer worth 500,000 Euro’s early next week.
Trezeguet said: “I want to move to Europe and especially since the club that I may move to has worldwide popularity.”
“I wish that Al Ahly would agree to the move. I will not be able to move to any team if my club doesn’t agree,” Mahmoud concluded.
Hassan has been capped 11 times for the U-20 Egyptian National team. He caught the eye of several clubs including Forest, French club Nice and Germany’s Stuttgart after his performances at the U-20 World Cup last summer, scoring a solo effort against England‘s U-20 National team.
Al Ahly S.C director of football, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz mentioned a few days ago that the club would be willing to let Trezeguet leave to England and particularly Nottingham Forest if the club forks out a reported £1 million.