Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Trezeguet open to Celtic move, club readying a bid
Trezeguet has been speaking to Egyptian media saying that he wouldn’t mind a move to the Scottish champions, mentioning to Yallakora that the Scottish club will make an offer worth 500,000 Euro’s early next week.
Trezeguet said: “I want to move to Europe and especially since the club that I may move to has worldwide popularity.”
“I wish that Al Ahly would agree to the move. I will not be able to move to any team if my club doesn’t agree,” Mahmoud concluded.
Hassan has been capped 11 times for the U-20 Egyptian National team. He caught the eye of several clubs including Forest, French club Nice and Germany’s Stuttgart after his performances at the U-20 World Cup last summer, scoring a solo effort against England‘s U-20 National team.
Al Ahly S.C director of football, Sayed Abdel-Hafiz mentioned a few days ago that the club would be willing to let Trezeguet leave to England and particularly Nottingham Forest if the club forks out a reported £1 million.