Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Saad Samir Recieves loan offer from Al-Oruba
The Saudi club have tabled an official offer for 24-year-old Samir, wanting the player to join the team on loan for 6-months starting January.
Hady Khashaba, Al Ahly’s director of Football, informed Saad Samir of the offer while the latter expressed his desire to move to Al-Oruba saying: “I would like to go through such an experience to compete and benefit; especially that I am not a starter for the club.”
Samir added: “I wish that Al Ahly’s board would accept this offer, it is only for loan after all. I will return to the club.”
An official loan offer through Al Ahly have encouraged Samir, who recently signed a contract extension with the Cairo giants, to accept Al Orouba’s offer. Moreover, it will be of financial benefit for him and Al Ahly.
The newly promoted club stand at 11th place in the Saudi Professional league after 15 games in the competition, with just one point separating them from relegation contenders Al-Faisaly and Al-Shoalah.
Al-Orouba face Saudi giants Al-Ahly on the third of January in what could be a decisive match for their fate in the league.