Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Saad Samir Recieves loan offer from Al-Oruba
Al Ahly S.C have received a loan offer from Saudi Arabian club Al-Orouba for defender Saad Samir.
The Saudi club have tabled an official offer for 24-year-old Samir, wanting the player to join the team on loan for 6-months starting January.
Hady Khashaba, Al Ahly’s director of Football, informed Saad Samir of the offer while the latter expressed his desire to move to Al-Oruba saying: “I would like to go through such an experience to compete and benefit; especially that I am not a starter for the club.”
Samir added: “I wish that Al Ahly’s board would accept this offer, it is only for loan after all. I will return to the club.”
An official loan offer through Al Ahly have encouraged Samir, who recently signed a contract extension with the Cairo giants, to accept Al Orouba’s offer. Moreover, it will be of financial benefit for him and Al Ahly.
The newly promoted club stand at 11th place in the Saudi Professional league after 15 games in the competition, with just one point separating them from relegation contenders Al-Faisaly and Al-Shoalah.
Al-Orouba face Saudi giants Al-Ahly on the third of January in what could be a decisive match for their fate in the league.