An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Saad Samir Recieves loan offer from Al-Oruba
Al Ahly S.C have received a loan offer from Saudi Arabian club Al-Orouba for defender Saad Samir.
The Saudi club have tabled an official offer for 24-year-old Samir, wanting the player to join the team on loan for 6-months starting January.
Hady Khashaba, Al Ahly’s director of Football, informed Saad Samir of the offer while the latter expressed his desire to move to Al-Oruba saying: “I would like to go through such an experience to compete and benefit; especially that I am not a starter for the club.”
Samir added: “I wish that Al Ahly’s board would accept this offer, it is only for loan after all. I will return to the club.”
An official loan offer through Al Ahly have encouraged Samir, who recently signed a contract extension with the Cairo giants, to accept Al Orouba’s offer. Moreover, it will be of financial benefit for him and Al Ahly.
The newly promoted club stand at 11th place in the Saudi Professional league after 15 games in the competition, with just one point separating them from relegation contenders Al-Faisaly and Al-Shoalah.
Al-Orouba face Saudi giants Al-Ahly on the third of January in what could be a decisive match for their fate in the league.