Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Saad Samir Recieves loan offer from Al-Oruba
Al Ahly S.C have received a loan offer from Saudi Arabian club Al-Orouba for defender Saad Samir.
The Saudi club have tabled an official offer for 24-year-old Samir, wanting the player to join the team on loan for 6-months starting January.
Hady Khashaba, Al Ahly’s director of Football, informed Saad Samir of the offer while the latter expressed his desire to move to Al-Oruba saying: “I would like to go through such an experience to compete and benefit; especially that I am not a starter for the club.”
Samir added: “I wish that Al Ahly’s board would accept this offer, it is only for loan after all. I will return to the club.”
An official loan offer through Al Ahly have encouraged Samir, who recently signed a contract extension with the Cairo giants, to accept Al Orouba’s offer. Moreover, it will be of financial benefit for him and Al Ahly.
The newly promoted club stand at 11th place in the Saudi Professional league after 15 games in the competition, with just one point separating them from relegation contenders Al-Faisaly and Al-Shoalah.
Al-Orouba face Saudi giants Al-Ahly on the third of January in what could be a decisive match for their fate in the league.