Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Saad Samir Recieves loan offer from Al-Oruba
Al Ahly S.C have received a loan offer from Saudi Arabian club Al-Orouba for defender Saad Samir.
The Saudi club have tabled an official offer for 24-year-old Samir, wanting the player to join the team on loan for 6-months starting January.
Hady Khashaba, Al Ahly’s director of Football, informed Saad Samir of the offer while the latter expressed his desire to move to Al-Oruba saying: “I would like to go through such an experience to compete and benefit; especially that I am not a starter for the club.”
Samir added: “I wish that Al Ahly’s board would accept this offer, it is only for loan after all. I will return to the club.”
An official loan offer through Al Ahly have encouraged Samir, who recently signed a contract extension with the Cairo giants, to accept Al Orouba’s offer. Moreover, it will be of financial benefit for him and Al Ahly.
The newly promoted club stand at 11th place in the Saudi Professional league after 15 games in the competition, with just one point separating them from relegation contenders Al-Faisaly and Al-Shoalah.
Al-Orouba face Saudi giants Al-Ahly on the third of January in what could be a decisive match for their fate in the league.