Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Amr Zaki on verge of joining Club World Cup runners up Raja Casablanca
Egypt international Amr Zaki, 30, is set to arrive in Morocco this Wednesday to meet officials from Raja Casablanca to sign a year-long deal with the club, according to Moroccan football website RadioMars.
According to Morocco newspaper Al-Montakhab, the Bulldozer’s deal with the Moroccan champions Raja Casablanca is worth $300,000 for the year.
Zaki himself confirmed the pending transfer, telling YallaKora he hopes the move will be a “good transitional step in his career”.
It is worth noting Raja Casablanca are only the second African club (and first Arab club) to reach the final of the FIFA Club World Cup – where they lost 2-0 to Bayern Munich less than a fortnight ago.
Zaki also had an unsuccessful spell in Turkey with Elazığspor last winter, failing to score in 8 matches before terminating his contract.
The Bulldozer was undoubtedly one of Egypt’s top strikers in history, especially when the El-Mansoura graduate was at the peak of his career on loan to Wigan Athletic in 2008, where he was the English Premier League top goalscorer for the first half of the season with 10 goals.