The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Hertha BSC keeping an eye on Kahraba
Kahraba’s eye-catching performances with FC Luzern have not gone unnoticed, and he is now linked to newly promoted Bundesliga club Hertha BSC, according to infoticker.ch.
Hertha BSC are now standing at 6th place with 28 points, with only 4 points between them and a Champions lLeague qualifying position.
Averaging one goal every 106 minutes in the Swiss league, Kahraba’s form has been superb in the first half of the season.
While Kahraba is still an Enppi player since he’s spell at Luzern is only a loan move, Luzern do have a buy option on the U-20 starlet.
It is worth noting that Hull City had requested to take him on trial in the past summer transfer window, but the player chose to join Luzern on loan.