Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Hertha BSC keeping an eye on Kahraba
Kahraba’s eye-catching performances with FC Luzern have not gone unnoticed, and he is now linked to newly promoted Bundesliga club Hertha BSC, according to infoticker.ch.
Hertha BSC are now standing at 6th place with 28 points, with only 4 points between them and a Champions lLeague qualifying position.
Averaging one goal every 106 minutes in the Swiss league, Kahraba’s form has been superb in the first half of the season.
While Kahraba is still an Enppi player since he’s spell at Luzern is only a loan move, Luzern do have a buy option on the U-20 starlet.
It is worth noting that Hull City had requested to take him on trial in the past summer transfer window, but the player chose to join Luzern on loan.