Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Hertha BSC keeping an eye on Kahraba
Kahraba’s eye-catching performances with FC Luzern have not gone unnoticed, and he is now linked to newly promoted Bundesliga club Hertha BSC, according to infoticker.ch.
Hertha BSC are now standing at 6th place with 28 points, with only 4 points between them and a Champions lLeague qualifying position.
Averaging one goal every 106 minutes in the Swiss league, Kahraba’s form has been superb in the first half of the season.
While Kahraba is still an Enppi player since he’s spell at Luzern is only a loan move, Luzern do have a buy option on the U-20 starlet.
It is worth noting that Hull City had requested to take him on trial in the past summer transfer window, but the player chose to join Luzern on loan.