Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Hertha BSC keeping an eye on Kahraba
Kahraba’s eye-catching performances with FC Luzern have not gone unnoticed, and he is now linked to newly promoted Bundesliga club Hertha BSC, according to infoticker.ch.
Hertha BSC are now standing at 6th place with 28 points, with only 4 points between them and a Champions lLeague qualifying position.
Averaging one goal every 106 minutes in the Swiss league, Kahraba’s form has been superb in the first half of the season.
While Kahraba is still an Enppi player since he’s spell at Luzern is only a loan move, Luzern do have a buy option on the U-20 starlet.
It is worth noting that Hull City had requested to take him on trial in the past summer transfer window, but the player chose to join Luzern on loan.