Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Hertha BSC keeping an eye on Kahraba
Kahraba’s eye-catching performances with FC Luzern have not gone unnoticed, and he is now linked to newly promoted Bundesliga club Hertha BSC, according to infoticker.ch.
Hertha BSC are now standing at 6th place with 28 points, with only 4 points between them and a Champions lLeague qualifying position.
Averaging one goal every 106 minutes in the Swiss league, Kahraba’s form has been superb in the first half of the season.
While Kahraba is still an Enppi player since he’s spell at Luzern is only a loan move, Luzern do have a buy option on the U-20 starlet.
It is worth noting that Hull City had requested to take him on trial in the past summer transfer window, but the player chose to join Luzern on loan.