KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Ghanaian Theophilus Apoh joins El-Entag El-Harby
Egyptian Premier League side El-Entag El-Harby have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Theophilus Apoh on a free transfer, the club have confirmed.
Presenting Theophilus Apoh to the media at the Al Salam Stadium (Cairo Military Production Stadium) on the 1st of January, 2014, the club revealed that the 22-year-old Ghanaian has signed a-two-and-a-half-year contract with them until the summer of 2016.
El-Entag El-Harby paid $200,000 as signing on fee for the former Accra Hearts of Oak player.
Theophilus Apoh spent the whole of last season with Ghana Premier League side Medeama SC on loan where he saw few playing time.
Apoh now joins fellow Ghanaian and former Asante Kotoko striker Kwabena Yaro at his new club.