Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ghanaian Theophilus Apoh joins El-Entag El-Harby
Egyptian Premier League side El-Entag El-Harby have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Theophilus Apoh on a free transfer, the club have confirmed.
Presenting Theophilus Apoh to the media at the Al Salam Stadium (Cairo Military Production Stadium) on the 1st of January, 2014, the club revealed that the 22-year-old Ghanaian has signed a-two-and-a-half-year contract with them until the summer of 2016.
El-Entag El-Harby paid $200,000 as signing on fee for the former Accra Hearts of Oak player.
Theophilus Apoh spent the whole of last season with Ghana Premier League side Medeama SC on loan where he saw few playing time.
Apoh now joins fellow Ghanaian and former Asante Kotoko striker Kwabena Yaro at his new club.