Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Ghanaian Theophilus Apoh joins El-Entag El-Harby
Egyptian Premier League side El-Entag El-Harby have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Theophilus Apoh on a free transfer, the club have confirmed.
Presenting Theophilus Apoh to the media at the Al Salam Stadium (Cairo Military Production Stadium) on the 1st of January, 2014, the club revealed that the 22-year-old Ghanaian has signed a-two-and-a-half-year contract with them until the summer of 2016.
El-Entag El-Harby paid $200,000 as signing on fee for the former Accra Hearts of Oak player.
Theophilus Apoh spent the whole of last season with Ghana Premier League side Medeama SC on loan where he saw few playing time.
Apoh now joins fellow Ghanaian and former Asante Kotoko striker Kwabena Yaro at his new club.