Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Ghanaian Theophilus Apoh joins El-Entag El-Harby
Egyptian Premier League side El-Entag El-Harby have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Theophilus Apoh on a free transfer, the club have confirmed.
Presenting Theophilus Apoh to the media at the Al Salam Stadium (Cairo Military Production Stadium) on the 1st of January, 2014, the club revealed that the 22-year-old Ghanaian has signed a-two-and-a-half-year contract with them until the summer of 2016.
El-Entag El-Harby paid $200,000 as signing on fee for the former Accra Hearts of Oak player.
Theophilus Apoh spent the whole of last season with Ghana Premier League side Medeama SC on loan where he saw few playing time.
Apoh now joins fellow Ghanaian and former Asante Kotoko striker Kwabena Yaro at his new club.