Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Ghanaian Theophilus Apoh joins El-Entag El-Harby
Egyptian Premier League side El-Entag El-Harby have completed the signing of Ghanaian midfielder Theophilus Apoh on a free transfer, the club have confirmed.
Presenting Theophilus Apoh to the media at the Al Salam Stadium (Cairo Military Production Stadium) on the 1st of January, 2014, the club revealed that the 22-year-old Ghanaian has signed a-two-and-a-half-year contract with them until the summer of 2016.
El-Entag El-Harby paid $200,000 as signing on fee for the former Accra Hearts of Oak player.
Theophilus Apoh spent the whole of last season with Ghana Premier League side Medeama SC on loan where he saw few playing time.
Apoh now joins fellow Ghanaian and former Asante Kotoko striker Kwabena Yaro at his new club.