Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Abdallah Gomaa to undergo trial with Union Berlin
Saleh Gomaa’s younger brother Abdallah is set to travel to Germany for a trial with 2.Bundesliga side Union Berlin, according to reports.
ENPPI forward Gomaa has agreed to travel to Germany sometime next week for his trial, according to Egypt’s Eurosport.
The club currently stands in 5th place in the league under manager Uwe Neuhaus, who had a previous spell at last season’s Champions League runners-up Borussia Dortmund from 1998-2004 as assistant manager.
Former Chelsea and current Stoke City defender Robert Huth used to play at the German club before signing for the London-based team.
The club scooped double awards in 2009 by being crowned 3.Liga champions and Berlin Cup winners.
It is worth noting that Abdallah Gomaa’s older brother Saleh is to travel to Portugal in two days to sign for C.D. Nacional de Madeira.