Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Official: Amr Zaki signs for Club World Cup runners up Raja Casablanca
As reported earlier this week, Amr Zaki, 30, flew to Morocco on Wednesday and officially signed for Raja Casablanca today on a one-and-a-half-year deal, the club’s official website announced.
The Bulldozer’s deal with the Moroccan champions – which expires in June 2015 – is worth $300,000, according to Morocco newspaper Al-Montakhab.
It is worth noting Raja Casablanca are only the second African club to reach the final of the FIFA Club World Cup – where they lost 2-0 to Bayern Munich a fortnight ago.
Zaki had an unsuccessful spell in Turkey with Elazığspor prior to joining Al-Salmiya, where he failed to score in eight matches before terminating his contract last winter.
The Mansoura graduate was at the peak of his career when he was on loan to Wigan Athletic in 2008, where he was the English Premier League top goalscorer for the first half of the season with 10 goals.