Lierse football club announced on their website that the team’s midfielder Amr...
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
Official: Amr Zaki signs for Club World Cup runners up Raja Casablanca
The Bulldozer’s deal with the Moroccan champions – which expires in June 2015 – is worth $300,000, according to Morocco newspaper Al-Montakhab.
It is worth noting Raja Casablanca are only the second African club to reach the final of the FIFA Club World Cup – where they lost 2-0 to Bayern Munich a fortnight ago.
Zaki had an unsuccessful spell in Turkey with Elazığspor prior to joining Al-Salmiya, where he failed to score in eight matches before terminating his contract last winter.
The Mansoura graduate was at the peak of his career when he was on loan to Wigan Athletic in 2008, where he was the English Premier League top goalscorer for the first half of the season with 10 goals.