Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Sporting Braga make offer for Ahmed Hamoudi
The 23-year-old midfielder Hamoudi revealed he has an offer from Liga Zon Sagres side Sporting Braga, and is seeking a transfer away from the Alexandrian side this winter.
Hamoudi showed his dissatisfaction at coach Hamada Sedki after only coming off the bench in the match against Ghazl El-Mahalla: “As long as there is no place for me, I am leaving,” he told FilGoal.
“One of the reasons for that is that I do not understand how he excluded the captain and Egypt midfielder without even talking to him,” he continued.
He concluded by revealing: “I have a Portuguese offer from Sporting Braga, and I will seek to leave.”
Ahmed Hamoudi has been capped four times for Egypt under former coach Bob Bradley, and was linked with Swiss club Young Boys last season.