Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
Sporting Braga make offer for Ahmed Hamoudi
The 23-year-old midfielder Hamoudi revealed he has an offer from Liga Zon Sagres side Sporting Braga, and is seeking a transfer away from the Alexandrian side this winter.
Hamoudi showed his dissatisfaction at coach Hamada Sedki after only coming off the bench in the match against Ghazl El-Mahalla: “As long as there is no place for me, I am leaving,” he told FilGoal.
“One of the reasons for that is that I do not understand how he excluded the captain and Egypt midfielder without even talking to him,” he continued.
He concluded by revealing: “I have a Portuguese offer from Sporting Braga, and I will seek to leave.”
Ahmed Hamoudi has been capped four times for Egypt under former coach Bob Bradley, and was linked with Swiss club Young Boys last season.