Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Sporting Braga make offer for Ahmed Hamoudi
The 23-year-old midfielder Hamoudi revealed he has an offer from Liga Zon Sagres side Sporting Braga, and is seeking a transfer away from the Alexandrian side this winter.
Ahmed Hamoudi, who was captain of Smouha last season under recently appointed Egypt coach Shawky Gharib, has been left out of the squad that will face Al Ahly on Saturday.
Hamoudi showed his dissatisfaction at coach Hamada Sedki after only coming off the bench in the match against Ghazl El-Mahalla: “As long as there is no place for me, I am leaving,” he told FilGoal.
“One of the reasons for that is that I do not understand how he excluded the captain and Egypt midfielder without even talking to him,” he continued.
He concluded by revealing: “I have a Portuguese offer from Sporting Braga, and I will seek to leave.”
Ahmed Hamoudi has been capped four times for Egypt under former coach Bob Bradley, and was linked with Swiss club Young Boys last season.