Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Sporting Braga make offer for Ahmed Hamoudi
The 23-year-old midfielder Hamoudi revealed he has an offer from Liga Zon Sagres side Sporting Braga, and is seeking a transfer away from the Alexandrian side this winter.
Ahmed Hamoudi, who was captain of Smouha last season under recently appointed Egypt coach Shawky Gharib, has been left out of the squad that will face Al Ahly on Saturday.
Hamoudi showed his dissatisfaction at coach Hamada Sedki after only coming off the bench in the match against Ghazl El-Mahalla: “As long as there is no place for me, I am leaving,” he told FilGoal.
“One of the reasons for that is that I do not understand how he excluded the captain and Egypt midfielder without even talking to him,” he continued.
He concluded by revealing: “I have a Portuguese offer from Sporting Braga, and I will seek to leave.”
Ahmed Hamoudi has been capped four times for Egypt under former coach Bob Bradley, and was linked with Swiss club Young Boys last season.