Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
VIDEO: Bradley expects Liverpool target Salah to seal EPL move in coming days
Speaking after his unveiling at his new club Stabæk of Norway, Bradley mentioned that a Premier league move for Salah could be very soon.
“What I enjoy most is try to build a good team, trying to make players better. I think of young guys I’ve coached along the way and what it’s been like when I see them have a chance to move to bigger teams and bigger leagues.
“I was saying yesterday that in Egypt, a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left and we helped him to leave Egypt first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear is in the coming days you’ll see his name again because I think it will be a big transfer to a Premiership team,” Bradley concluded.
Although Bradley didn’t mention Liverpool as his next destination, it is widely regarded the Switzerland’s player of the year next move will be to the club as he has been heavily monitored by the Reds for the past 6 months.
The matter heated up when his former teammate mentioned to Egyptian television that Salah’s move to Liverpool was 99% complete some weeks ago.
Salah’s agent mentioned that his client was attracting interest from Great Britain, Spain and Germany and later confirmed to BBC’s John Bennett that Liverpool are indeed one of the clubs interested.