Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
VIDEO: Bradley expects Liverpool target Salah to seal EPL move in coming days
Speaking after his unveiling at his new club Stabæk of Norway, Bradley mentioned that a Premier league move for Salah could be very soon.
“What I enjoy most is try to build a good team, trying to make players better. I think of young guys I’ve coached along the way and what it’s been like when I see them have a chance to move to bigger teams and bigger leagues.
“I was saying yesterday that in Egypt, a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left and we helped him to leave Egypt first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear is in the coming days you’ll see his name again because I think it will be a big transfer to a Premiership team,” Bradley concluded.
Although Bradley didn’t mention Liverpool as his next destination, it is widely regarded the Switzerland’s player of the year next move will be to the club as he has been heavily monitored by the Reds for the past 6 months.
The matter heated up when his former teammate mentioned to Egyptian television that Salah’s move to Liverpool was 99% complete some weeks ago.
Salah’s agent mentioned that his client was attracting interest from Great Britain, Spain and Germany and later confirmed to BBC’s John Bennett that Liverpool are indeed one of the clubs interested.