Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper praised AS Roma’s winger Mohamed Salah...
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
VIDEO: Bradley expects Liverpool target Salah to seal EPL move in coming days
Speaking after his unveiling at his new club Stabæk of Norway, Bradley mentioned that a Premier league move for Salah could be very soon.
“What I enjoy most is try to build a good team, trying to make players better. I think of young guys I’ve coached along the way and what it’s been like when I see them have a chance to move to bigger teams and bigger leagues.
“I was saying yesterday that in Egypt, a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left and we helped him to leave Egypt first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear is in the coming days you’ll see his name again because I think it will be a big transfer to a Premiership team,” Bradley concluded.
Although Bradley didn’t mention Liverpool as his next destination, it is widely regarded the Switzerland’s player of the year next move will be to the club as he has been heavily monitored by the Reds for the past 6 months.
The matter heated up when his former teammate mentioned to Egyptian television that Salah’s move to Liverpool was 99% complete some weeks ago.
Salah’s agent mentioned that his client was attracting interest from Great Britain, Spain and Germany and later confirmed to BBC’s John Bennett that Liverpool are indeed one of the clubs interested.