Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
VIDEO: Bradley expects Liverpool target Salah to seal EPL move in coming days
Speaking after his unveiling at his new club Stabæk of Norway, Bradley mentioned that a Premier league move for Salah could be very soon.
“What I enjoy most is try to build a good team, trying to make players better. I think of young guys I’ve coached along the way and what it’s been like when I see them have a chance to move to bigger teams and bigger leagues.
“I was saying yesterday that in Egypt, a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left and we helped him to leave Egypt first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear is in the coming days you’ll see his name again because I think it will be a big transfer to a Premiership team,” Bradley concluded.
Although Bradley didn’t mention Liverpool as his next destination, it is widely regarded the Switzerland’s player of the year next move will be to the club as he has been heavily monitored by the Reds for the past 6 months.
The matter heated up when his former teammate mentioned to Egyptian television that Salah’s move to Liverpool was 99% complete some weeks ago.
Salah’s agent mentioned that his client was attracting interest from Great Britain, Spain and Germany and later confirmed to BBC’s John Bennett that Liverpool are indeed one of the clubs interested.