The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
VIDEO: Bradley expects Liverpool target Salah to seal EPL move in coming days
Speaking after his unveiling at his new club Stabæk of Norway, Bradley mentioned that a Premier league move for Salah could be very soon.
“What I enjoy most is try to build a good team, trying to make players better. I think of young guys I’ve coached along the way and what it’s been like when I see them have a chance to move to bigger teams and bigger leagues.
“I was saying yesterday that in Egypt, a great success story in the last two years is a young player called Mohamed Salah. He left and we helped him to leave Egypt first to FC Basel, and from what I read and hear is in the coming days you’ll see his name again because I think it will be a big transfer to a Premiership team,” Bradley concluded.
Although Bradley didn’t mention Liverpool as his next destination, it is widely regarded the Switzerland’s player of the year next move will be to the club as he has been heavily monitored by the Reds for the past 6 months.
The matter heated up when his former teammate mentioned to Egyptian television that Salah’s move to Liverpool was 99% complete some weeks ago.
Salah’s agent mentioned that his client was attracting interest from Great Britain, Spain and Germany and later confirmed to BBC’s John Bennett that Liverpool are indeed one of the clubs interested.