Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
OFFICIAL: Round 5 of Egyptian Premier League postponed
Round five of the Egyptian Premier League has been officially postponed, as reported by the Egyptian FA.
The round five games were supposed to take place on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday but due to the constitutional referendum, the Interior Ministry and the Egyptian Football Association have decided to postpone league action this round.
Round five games are expected however to be played near the end of the first half of the season.
The referendum, which will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, means that the Ministry have taken this approach in order to ensure that no act of misbehaviour takes place on referendum days.
The Egyptian Premier League started on the 24th of December. Al Ahly currently lead the way in Group A, while Petrojet top Group B.