Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
OFFICIAL: Round 5 of Egyptian Premier League postponed
Round five of the Egyptian Premier League has been officially postponed, as reported by the Egyptian FA.
The round five games were supposed to take place on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday but due to the constitutional referendum, the Interior Ministry and the Egyptian Football Association have decided to postpone league action this round.
Round five games are expected however to be played near the end of the first half of the season.
The referendum, which will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, means that the Ministry have taken this approach in order to ensure that no act of misbehaviour takes place on referendum days.
The Egyptian Premier League started on the 24th of December. Al Ahly currently lead the way in Group A, while Petrojet top Group B.