The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
OFFICIAL: Round 5 of Egyptian Premier League postponed
Round five of the Egyptian Premier League has been officially postponed, as reported by the Egyptian FA.
The round five games were supposed to take place on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday but due to the constitutional referendum, the Interior Ministry and the Egyptian Football Association have decided to postpone league action this round.
Round five games are expected however to be played near the end of the first half of the season.
The referendum, which will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, means that the Ministry have taken this approach in order to ensure that no act of misbehaviour takes place on referendum days.
The Egyptian Premier League started on the 24th of December. Al Ahly currently lead the way in Group A, while Petrojet top Group B.