Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
OFFICIAL: Round 5 of Egyptian Premier League postponed
Round five of the Egyptian Premier League has been officially postponed, as reported by the Egyptian FA.
The round five games were supposed to take place on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday but due to the constitutional referendum, the Interior Ministry and the Egyptian Football Association have decided to postpone league action this round.
Round five games are expected however to be played near the end of the first half of the season.
The referendum, which will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday, means that the Ministry have taken this approach in order to ensure that no act of misbehaviour takes place on referendum days.
The Egyptian Premier League started on the 24th of December. Al Ahly currently lead the way in Group A, while Petrojet top Group B.