In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
El Kora Fann We Seyasa Season 2 – Episode 4
The dynamic duo are back with episode four of season two from the Kora Fan We Seyasa show, with even more hilarious drama from the world of football on display.
Apart from covering the Egyptian League, the English FA Cup and the Serie A, the boys of El Kora Fann We Seyasa showcase comedic bloopers, from Hossam El-Badry’s not-so-subtle Ahmed Hassan retirement comments, to Shobeir’s salad making skills. They don’t leave it at that as they put their own cooking skills on display as well.
Amr Moussa and Moustafa Fahmy also tackle a couple of viewer questions and state the top starting XI of players who will be out of contract this season.