Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
El Kora Fann We Seyasa Season 2 – Episode 4
The dynamic duo are back with episode four of season two from the Kora Fan We Seyasa show, with even more hilarious drama from the world of football on display.
Apart from covering the Egyptian League, the English FA Cup and the Serie A, the boys of El Kora Fann We Seyasa showcase comedic bloopers, from Hossam El-Badry’s not-so-subtle Ahmed Hassan retirement comments, to Shobeir’s salad making skills. They don’t leave it at that as they put their own cooking skills on display as well.
Amr Moussa and Moustafa Fahmy also tackle a couple of viewer questions and state the top starting XI of players who will be out of contract this season.