Egypt’s Minister of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz has officially approved on...
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
FC Porto make offer to sign Ahmed Refaat from ENPPI
Portuguese giants FC Porto have made an offer to sign Ahmed Refaat on loan from ENPPI, according to the petroleum side’s president Mohamed Badr.
Porto officials sent an offer to the club to borrow Refaat until the end of the season, without having to undergo a trial first.
ENPPI president Mohamed Badr told FilGoal: “We’ll discuss the [Porto] offer with the technical staff first and if they agree to the player leaving, we’ll discuss the financial details.”
“Porto want to add the player to the team without him having a trial period there,” Badr concluded.
It is worth noting the Portuguese giants have previously expressed interest in ENPPI duo Ahmed Refaat and Saleh Gomaa – with the latter just recently joining CD Nacional – but a trial offer was reportedly turned down in August.
The talented winger had trials with FC Basel and Sevilla towards the end of last season after impressing scouts at the 2013 African Under-20 Championship, as the Young Pharaohs went on to win the tournament in Algeria.