Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
FC Porto make offer to sign Ahmed Refaat from ENPPI
Portuguese giants FC Porto have made an offer to sign Ahmed Refaat on loan from ENPPI, according to the petroleum side’s president Mohamed Badr.
Porto officials sent an offer to the club to borrow Refaat until the end of the season, without having to undergo a trial first.
ENPPI president Mohamed Badr told FilGoal: “We’ll discuss the [Porto] offer with the technical staff first and if they agree to the player leaving, we’ll discuss the financial details.”
“Porto want to add the player to the team without him having a trial period there,” Badr concluded.
It is worth noting the Portuguese giants have previously expressed interest in ENPPI duo Ahmed Refaat and Saleh Gomaa – with the latter just recently joining CD Nacional – but a trial offer was reportedly turned down in August.
The talented winger had trials with FC Basel and Sevilla towards the end of last season after impressing scouts at the 2013 African Under-20 Championship, as the Young Pharaohs went on to win the tournament in Algeria.