Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
FC Porto make offer to sign Ahmed Refaat from ENPPI
Portuguese giants FC Porto have made an offer to sign Ahmed Refaat on loan from ENPPI, according to the petroleum side’s president Mohamed Badr.
Porto officials sent an offer to the club to borrow Refaat until the end of the season, without having to undergo a trial first.
ENPPI president Mohamed Badr told FilGoal: “We’ll discuss the [Porto] offer with the technical staff first and if they agree to the player leaving, we’ll discuss the financial details.”
“Porto want to add the player to the team without him having a trial period there,” Badr concluded.
It is worth noting the Portuguese giants have previously expressed interest in ENPPI duo Ahmed Refaat and Saleh Gomaa – with the latter just recently joining CD Nacional – but a trial offer was reportedly turned down in August.
The talented winger had trials with FC Basel and Sevilla towards the end of last season after impressing scouts at the 2013 African Under-20 Championship, as the Young Pharaohs went on to win the tournament in Algeria.