Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
FC Porto make offer to sign Ahmed Refaat from ENPPI
Portuguese giants FC Porto have made an offer to sign Ahmed Refaat on loan from ENPPI, according to the petroleum side’s president Mohamed Badr.
Porto officials sent an offer to the club to borrow Refaat until the end of the season, without having to undergo a trial first.
ENPPI president Mohamed Badr told FilGoal: “We’ll discuss the [Porto] offer with the technical staff first and if they agree to the player leaving, we’ll discuss the financial details.”
“Porto want to add the player to the team without him having a trial period there,” Badr concluded.
Ahmed Refaat has started the new Egyptian Premier League season brightly with ENPPI, scoring and assisting a goal on his first start for the club.
It is worth noting the Portuguese giants have previously expressed interest in ENPPI duo Ahmed Refaat and Saleh Gomaa – with the latter just recently joining CD Nacional – but a trial offer was reportedly turned down in August.
The talented winger had trials with FC Basel and Sevilla towards the end of last season after impressing scouts at the 2013 African Under-20 Championship, as the Young Pharaohs went on to win the tournament in Algeria.