The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
FC Porto make offer to sign Ahmed Refaat from ENPPI
Portuguese giants FC Porto have made an offer to sign Ahmed Refaat on loan from ENPPI, according to the petroleum side’s president Mohamed Badr.
Porto officials sent an offer to the club to borrow Refaat until the end of the season, without having to undergo a trial first.
ENPPI president Mohamed Badr told FilGoal: “We’ll discuss the [Porto] offer with the technical staff first and if they agree to the player leaving, we’ll discuss the financial details.”
“Porto want to add the player to the team without him having a trial period there,” Badr concluded.
Ahmed Refaat has started the new Egyptian Premier League season brightly with ENPPI, scoring and assisting a goal on his first start for the club.
It is worth noting the Portuguese giants have previously expressed interest in ENPPI duo Ahmed Refaat and Saleh Gomaa – with the latter just recently joining CD Nacional – but a trial offer was reportedly turned down in August.
The talented winger had trials with FC Basel and Sevilla towards the end of last season after impressing scouts at the 2013 African Under-20 Championship, as the Young Pharaohs went on to win the tournament in Algeria.