Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Salah joins Messi, Agüero, Van Persie and other footballing superstars in Pepsi squad
Mohamed Salah revealed in the 2014 Pepsi squad – a global advertising campaign including Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, Manchester City’s Sergio Agüero and United’s Robin Van Persie, among other footballing superstars.
Pepsi unveiled their 2014 squad of footballing superstars today, combining a wealth of international talent to create an iconic lineup spanning five continents and 17 countries.
The 19 footballers, including Egypt’s Mohamed Salah, are uniting with Pepsi to inspire fans all over the world to “Live For Now” in 2014.
Salah says he’s proud to be representing Egypt and the entire Middle East with Pepsi: “I’m very excited to be a part of the 2014 Pepsi team with all the other great players. Football has become a global and overall language of all sports fans in the Middle East. It makes me very proud to represent Egypt and the entire Middle East.”
The Pepsi Squad: Mohamed Salah (Egypt), Lionel Messi (Argentina), Sergio Aguero (Argentina), Jack Wilshere (England), Robin van Persie (Netherlands), Sergio Ramos (Spain), David Luiz (Brazil), Juan Guillermo Cuadrado (Colombia), Clint Dempsey (USA), Tarik Elyounoussi (Norway), Maynor Figueroa (Honduras), Mario Gomez (Germany), Vincent Kompany (Belgium), Kemar Lawrence (Jamaica), Victor Moses (Nigeria), Peter Osaze Odemwingie (Nigeria), Oribe Peralta (Mexico), Andriy Pyatov (Ukraine) and Gylfi Por Sigurosson (Iceland).