Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Al Ahly striker El-Sayed Hamdy’s son kidnapped
Al Ahly and Egyptian international striker El-Sayed Hamdy ‘celebrated’ his goal by crying after discovering his son was kidnapped in Fayoum on Friday night.
The Egyptian international cried right after scoring his side’s third goal in a 3-0 win against Al Ragaa on Saturday, after learning about the kidnapping of his son.
Five-year-old Karim El-Sayed Hamdy, who is Hamdy’s son from his former wife was kidnapped when he was on his on his way to his aunt’s house in Abu Gendir on Friday night, which is located in Markaz Estta in Fayoum.
Hamdy was unaware of his son’s kidnapping until today, and he couldn’t hold back his emotions on the pitch after scoring.
The kidnappers have reportedly demanded a fee of LE250,000 (£25,000) for Karim’s release.
Major General Shafei Hasson, who is a Ministry of Interior official in Fayoum, is aware of the incident and the police, along with the residents of Fayoum who are doing their best to find Karim.